SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole a winglet off my R while parked in the Devonshire Street Lot in Boston, MA.

Anyone have a spare pass winglet they would be willing to sell? OEM, not FRP or CF...

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Stole a winglet off my R while parked in the Devonshire Street Lot in Boston, MA.

Anyone have a spare pass winglet they would be willing to sell? OEM, not FRP or CF...
I wouldn't hold it past those Mass-Holes. ;)

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Dude WTF? A stolen winglet? Really?

Are you sure you didn't just "misplace" it when parking ;)

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Why would anyone steal one winglet? Off a Volvo no less? You been making enemies?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Winglet was there when i parked, bc when I left the car, I got out and checked how close I was to the curb. Both winglets were an inch or so away.

When I came back, winglet gone.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Winglet was there when i parked, bc when I left the car, I got out and checked how close I was to the curb. Both winglets were an inch or so away.

When I came back, winglet gone.
How long of a time were you away from your vehicle?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8 hours.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, sweet! How much?

·
Registered
370 Posts
At least the tinfoil won't rust

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I was in Boston this weekend, I found myself a Winglet :D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Wasn't me.... :p

I was about to drive my R into boston saturday too. Wonder what else they can take. Fog grilles? The main grille?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I have had a winglet stolen as well as a fog light cover in NYC. On my other car I also had a few disappearing lugnuts and valve covers-caksuckers!

·
Registered
162 Posts

sorry bro, was me. i got sick of riding around with no winglets like some kind of deadbeat. i'll get you back.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
LOL stolen winglet... Only on the East/Western coasts! :p sorry to hear that though... I'm sure you could report this to your insurance company if you have protection against vandalism or something similar, yeah?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
awww sorry to hear that... that really sucks.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have had a winglet stolen as well as a fog light cover in NYC. On my other car I also had a few disappearing lugnuts and valve covers-caksuckers!
I had a lugnut stolen A WHILE back too!

Fortunately, my custom fog grilles are still attached...gotta get me a new winglet from george and get it painted asap. sucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts