SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need ideas, mostly cosmetics, for my 1998 Volvo S70 GLT. I wanted interior neons, underbody neons, clear turn signals, new headlamps, anything else??? Also, I have been having trouble with finding a new exhaust and intake, possibly more...hit me back, thanks

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
If you're gonna do lights...you gotta do it in style and don't spicdify your car. Just make sure the color of the lights go nicely wit the color of your car. I have a white V70 wit 24" blue neons on then top of the rear side windows. It's a crowd pleaser and looks really cool when I open my door at night to get in. But in all honesty go for the "go" and then for the "show". Performance first, then looks. Get your money's worth and push your GLT into becomin' a 285hp 14.8 1/4 mile sedan. One project I'm doing is putting a "blue knight rider" light right behind my grille. A sure way to grab attention of the guy in front of me and let them know I'm gonna pass him soon.
-Kit Lau

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
I vote no lights. Except for maybe upgraded headlights, it really doesn't serve any functional purpose, especially those lights that fit on the washer nozzles.

It's amazing what sort of crap some accessory companies will design just to make a buck on kids who want to hop up their cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.