SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today, being nice out here in hamilton (actually HOt), i felt handy and did some work on the car. I changed the front spring seats and strut mounts. The car feels much tighter going over bumps and turns. It was definitely a good fix. I then changed out the front and rear end links, got them from part source (moog, they look much beefier than OEM). Handling has improved as a result, I should have done it a while ago. <p>What I can't seem to diagnose is the clicking sound I get from the rear going over sharp bumps, for example.... let's say a man-hole cover that's kinda sunk in, it makes like a clicking sound which you can definitely hear at speed. Anyone have any ideas???<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by miha11 at 2:32 PM 6-25-2009</i>

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not too hard, i jacked the car up..took the wheels off. Then just loosened the bolts. Make sure you have a quality torx bit, cuz i broke the first one. The second one seemed stronger and worked for all 8 screws. It helped that i soaked them with WD-40, make it easier to pry loose.<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by miha11 at 12:45 AM 6-25-2009</i>

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did one axle at a time, so i jacked up both sides and put it on jack stands. Much easier when there is no tension at all. I think it was a torx 40, but don't take my word for it. <br>Which aftermarket end links did u get??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts