SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,176 Posts
I think it looks great. Aside from a little lower cladding and different wheels it doesn't look much different than what a V40 would look like. Ground clearance doesn't appear to be dramatically different from a normal V40 to my eye.

It would be great if Volvo could develop a business case to bring this car to the US.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks lower than a mini countryman and a nissan juke. Hopefully new 4 banger powerplants and US bound? Color does look nice too

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
The car looks real good in general and different from the v40, but whats with the black cladding at the front bumper!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks absolutely great! Now the waiting and speculation begins damn it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
The car looks real good in general and different from the v40, but whats with the black cladding at the front bumper!!!
Maybe something to do with exterior airbags?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks absolutely great! Now the waiting and speculation begins damn it!
Our dealer told us Saturday that the V40XC (he called it the XC40) is coming to the US

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's to give you the impression the car can go off road...
Exactly, when in reality it can barely clear grass. As I said, my observation is that its not even as tall as the mini countryman buick encore or the nissan juke. I'm just hoping its got some fresh new engines rather than the warmed over ones from the V40.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi, everyone. I can't find any photos of this car in front. Can you help me? Maybe some links to webpages with the photos.
Google V40 for pictures of the front end of the closely related V40 for now, the XC40 doesn't officially exist, these are spyphotos. We're anticipating some news at this years Paris Auto Show, press days are late September, meaning we should have plenty of pictures of the XC40 then.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
It's to give you the impression the car can go off road...
Oh, believe me. The car can go off road. The question is whether you can get it back on the road without a tow.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Oh, believe me. The car can go off road. The question is whether you can get it back on the road without a tow.
+2 Funny.........

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
lol, yeah too funny

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I Know My - AWD - V50

I Know My - AWD - V50

Goes Places My Other Vehicles ( VW ) will not Go .

I've climbed Hilly Drives , so Steep the FWD VW - would just Spin . :beer:

The Poop Brown Color they can thou .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts