SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share some of my photo's i have taken of my C30 over the 4 years ive owned it. havent really posted much here but lately i have been visiting a lot more. I hope this season i can shoot more Volvo's. :D

when i first got her. added the roof rails and rear reflectors

winter mode

picked up some BBS RX's

lowered it on ksport coilovers:facepalm:, and added ipd endlinks and a euro sport tuning strut bar

sold the BBS, and lost the snowboard racks. or someone stole them. :confused:

picked up rotiform blq's, and added a badgless grill. also the elevate tune.

picked up a bike rack on sale for when i go to track days or car shows

one of the last pics i took of the car before i got rid of the ksports.

now i have KW coilovers installed. and its sooo much better. and the winter tires need to be removed asap. iphone pic..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Nice choice of angles, love the progression.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
now i have KW coilovers installed. and its sooo much better. and the winter tires need to be removed asap. iphone pic..
You work in Teterboro i see. Beautiful pics! You should check out our little meet in june at the Chilis at the Garden State Plaza

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very nice! Always great to see someone's journey, especially from day 1. Anything you regret or would like to have done over?

·
Super Moderator
15,144 Posts
I must say, a quick glance, your car looked like a cop car in my rear view mirror! I was just on the look out though, not that your car looks like a cop car. It looks amazing!

I love Volvo white and I love what you've done with the car!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good looks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome transformation and great camera skills.
thank you!

You work in Teterboro i see. Beautiful pics! You should check out our little meet in june at the Chilis at the Garden State Plaza
thanks! yea, i saw the thread. i may be going to a mini c30 meet that day up in MA. but i am not 100% sure on that.

Very nice! Always great to see someone's journey, especially from day 1. Anything you regret or would like to have done over?
thanks! i regret purchasing and installing the ksport coilovers and getting a v1 to be honest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts