SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I was surfing for new ones, I'm very happy with my 11th (12th?) set of wheels...

but I hadn't seen these Bremmerkraft before on Tire Rack, apologize if they have already been posted.

Also available in black

Weight is less than 24 lbs, and only $165 18x8. Design looks like they might clear the brembos on their own, but for sure with some spacers.

Was really hoping these new Enkei Raijin would be available in 5x108, but they don't appear to be... :(

Thinking about these for new winter wheels...also $165 in 18x8

but still really like the Sparcos ($172, 18x8, and only 20lbs), and I know they will clear thanks to baxter with only 5mm spacers.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Nice! I have been really searching for a set of summer wheels that come with the 5x108 pattern. Can't afford to go custom. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont see them listed ?
Have to search under non R S60, like T5. Sometimes they don't test to see if they clear the Brembos on the R, and sometimes all you need is a 5mm spacer.,

·
Registered
1,242 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
but I hadn't seen these Bremmerkraft before on Tire Rack, apologize if they have already been posted.

These are pretty awesome, but something tells me they'll need spacers at least due to their semi-concave looking offset. Anyone tried them yet?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I really like the Black Sparcos myself and those Bremmerkraft do look good in Black.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
These are pretty awesome, but something tells me they'll need spacers at least due to their semi-concave looking offset. Anyone tried them yet?
I'm really close to wanting to get these. $1160 for wheels and tires, mounted and balanced. I planned on getting 10mm spacers anyways.

·
Registered
998 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'm really close to wanting to get these. $1160 for wheels and tires, mounted and balanced. I planned on getting 10mm spacers anyways.
Yeah that's pretty good. Let me know if you pull the trigger. Still have a lot of life left on my tires and don't have the $$ to be spending on new wheels right now. Angle gear might need a reseal. :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Fuuuuuu. I'd murder to know which of those wheels fit/need a spacer (besides the Sparcos).

These are bonerriffic.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'd live to see the first bremmer wheels on an R or any s60
I am planning on getting the silver BR09's if someone buys my four wheeler. $3,000 obo :)

I'll keep you guy updated on if I am, and if spacers a needed.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts