SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: Some more pictures (lvertvel)

I really wish theyhad not "flattened" the tailpipes as much as they did. They lose their "muscular" purpose. They should have been more oval in their shaping.

Yannis

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Paul H)

I'm sorry not pointing to your webby (but I took it from another source, who copied it also
).

I like the car a lot, especially in the darker colors. And I so badly hope the car will be available in white, but I doubt

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (lvertvel)

Quote, originally posted by lvertvel »

. And I so badly hope the car will be available in white, but I doubt
It will (be available in white) and if, (for some absurd reason) it isn't, Volvo can kiss goodbye to whatever (small) sales they have now in Florida

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Re: (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »

It will (be available in white) and if, (for some absurd reason) it isn't, Volvo can kiss goodbye to whatever (small) sales they have now in Florida

Small sales? South Florida is one of the biggest markets, for Volvo.

Yannis

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (GrecianVolvo)

Quote, originally posted by GrecianVolvo »

Small sales? South Florida is one of the biggest markets, for Volvo.

Yannis
Must be a recent deal.
A few years ago (7-10) when I spent a LOT of time there, you would be hard pressed to see one a day.
Yes, during the past few years I see many more there but I still thought Volvo sales vs. the population they were a minor dent in market share.
Many/ most ARE white though (like most FL cars) so, as I said, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot THAT bad by not offering white
When I took a trip in my 98 XC in March of 1998, ( 8-9 months after they were released), Palm Beach Volvo had never seen an XC yet

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
Re: (JRL)

Speaking as a hot weather dealer, we sell more black sedans than we do white ones.
The current S80 looks good in Pearl White, not so good in basic white.
Sadly, the S60 isn't available in Pearl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.