SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have v50 d5 and i am not sure weather it has the volvo lowering springs on it can any one tell from the pics ?
i am thinking about getting some h&r or eibach springs but not sure it will go any lower if it has springs on now

front

rear

can you post some pics of v50 with lowering springs to thanks

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
If it's an awd you definitely have some lowering springs in the rear. Harder to say if it's fwd as those sit a bit lower in the rear from the factory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just black springs can not say i seen any think on them just some bits a paint sure they stock volvo ones but not sure if the sport ones they do

·
Super Moderator
15,117 Posts
I would guess sport springs as well. It looks a little lower than my car was at stock height, but definitely not that much of a drop.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
You are low. I have factory lowering springs & measure about the same. FYI, those springs are 20mm lower than "stock" so you can figure from there.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
If those aftermarket wheels were on the car when you bought it, I would say there's a chance it's lowered on aftermarket springs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If those aftermarket wheels were on the car when you bought it, I would say there's a chance it's lowered on aftermarket springs
nar i put them on was standerd when i got it.

with the h&r springs is it best to change shocks to

1 - 13 of 13 Posts