SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is lead time for OSD still around 8-12 weeks from order to delivered at Goteburg?
Are other colors available for OSD besides what is listed on the OSD price list? I thought that once a upon a time just about any color could be had for OSD.
And where can someone see a picture of the Ymir wheel? Curious what it might look like on an S80

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I believe any color they make can be ordered for the delivery. Not sure on the other one.
The color has to be part of the color palette of that model line up and listed in the OSD price list for that model.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Mark, good to see you on the board. I recall we both picked up XC90's the same day in Goteburg. Missed you during our last OSD for a '12 XC60 RD. You are now officially 1 OSD behind ;)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark, good to see you on the board. I recall we both picked up XC90's the same day in Goteburg. Missed you during our last OSD for a '12 XC60 RD. You are now officially 1 OSD behind ;)
yep, posting again. Good to hear from you. That 03 trip was a blast. Still don't know for sure if this one will be OSD or not. So not likely to catch up with you anytime soon:(

If we do this one OSD, it'll likely be next spring. The vacation calendar is already booked for this year.:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts