SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

SOLD: V50 Part Out

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  MyNameIdeasWereTaken 
#1 ·
Only stock parts remain. Additional pictures upon request. Many items have sold already.
Let me know if there is anything that you are looking for.

See less See more
#3 ·
It's a FWD transmission now, as the C30 was converted to AWD. The driver's side axle is pretty stuck in place (the one with the retaining clip that always get stuck...). If I can get the axle out, I'll sell the transmission.

I'm definitely willing to ship, but for an item like a transmission, it may be cheaper for you to drive from Nashville.
Nashville is about 4 hours from me and I'd also be willing to drive about an hour of that.

#5 ·
Here's a few interior pictures and a close up of the coolant reservoir.

#8 ·
Update:

Pictures updated as of 8/28.

185k miles.

T5 engine either has a blown head gasket or cracked cylinders, as it's burning off coolant. Was parked as soon this started, so has never overheated.

Was running when parked. Cannot be started due to parts having been removed.

Converted to FWD M66. The transmission has the driver's side CV axle cup stuck in place.

Black leather interior is showing its age.

Speakers are shot.

Volvo 426 Silver. A few scratches but no major dents or dings. The vinyl can be removed.

Dynamic Trim front lip and rear skirt available.

Roof rails available.

Let me know what you need before I start pulling parts to post on ebay and scrapping the rest. Open to all reasonable offers.

#9 ·
A few more interior bits have sold.

Final bump. She's getting sold to the scrap yard in the next few weeks.

#10 ·
I might be interested in the left and right rear seat belts. Mine keep jamming. I'm not sure you can ship them though since they have pyros for the pre-tensioners.

#11 ·
I actually just sold the remainder of the car, they picked her up this morning. Kind of sad to have that chapter end!

#12 ·
Sad in deed. That was an awesome looking car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.