SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm interested in possibly upgrading to a larger 9" floating screen head unit. Would anybody be interested in purchasing my Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX from me for $450? It was installed in October 2020 and has been barely used as the car itself is rarely used. It's in like-new condition and has zero scratches or any blemishes. Works perfectly, no issues; once again, just want to upgrade (possibly to a Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX).

It's one of the best Wireless Apple CarPlay AND Android Auto stereo head units out there, without GPS built-in. See link for more information.

It will come with the original box, original packaging, as well as new audio and power harnesses, the original remote, a new GPS antenna, and a new mic. Basically, it will come with everything that a new one would come with. On top of that, it will come with a Double-DIN mounting cage to fit into any Double-DIN slot (similar to this) AND a Volvo XC90-specific facia kit.

Here are some photos of it.

I'm in the Portland, OR area and would prefer to hand it off to someone local that I could meet in-person. However, if you're interested and far out, PM me and we can figure something out regarding shipping. I will only accept offers that are PM'd to me via SwedeSpeed or that are written in replies below in this discussion.

I can take PayPal, Venmo, cash, but no wire transfers and no cheques.

Let me know if anyone's interested, and please don't hesitate to reach out for more information or questions!

·
Registered
2008 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD AND NO LONGER IS FOR SALE.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts