·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i got you
ill trade. or buy.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
okay. what year is the trim off of? and was it off a T5 for 2.4i? wondering how many exhaust openings there are?

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Should also specify exactly which silver. Didn't Volvo have 2 for the S40/V50s?
The V50 rear won't fit on the S40. I could probably be cut to work, but then you'd lose your mounting points for the wheel well liner.
Killer deal! But I'd consider finding a separate rear piece for the S40.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
waiting on pictures... lol, after all this back and forth watch its not the same silver :/

heres mine for comparison

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have 07 V50 2.4L in SILVER!
I can trade straight. What does your Dynamic Trim entail? Just side skirts? Front and rear? Please PM me! :)

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not exactly sure which silver, but I'm going to guess the most common early p1 chassis silver. It is the entire dynamic trim, sans spoiler. Because the car came from Utah/Idaho (lady drove it), it has seen a bit of action and the front spoiler has some scuffs. Also, I'm not sure on the lower door trim - they may have been replaced (photos). If you're obsessed with perfection, I'm guessing they're a good set to cleanup and repaint. I'll get some photos tonight.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In pretty good shape except some scrapes on the front. Not noticeable unless you're looking for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts