SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I made an impulse buy on these erst spacers for my redesign. I was thinking they would work with my car, but with the coilovers and less than stock offset wheels, my mechanic said I would get rubbing without modifying the fender lips. My lost is your gain. Purchased new for 595 shipped. Comes with 20 extended 10.9 bolts to mount these things up safely. Brand new, never installed. 400 shipped within US. Thanks!

·
Registered
775 Posts
FWIW I run a 10 / 15 mm front /rear on my RDesign. Stock ride height but with +55mm offset 19's. Hard corners the rear plastic fender protector rubs. Clears the fenders though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, my car is pretty low on coilovers plus I just installed a set of 235/45/18 tires. There isn’t much room for more anything more than a 5mm spacer. I think once I get rid of some of my negative camber, I may need to shave off some of the plastic fender lip to avoid rubbing.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to pick up these spacers!

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, curiosity got the best of me and I slapped these on my ride. While it looks way better than without the spacers, with my drop(kw coils) and offset (5 less than stock), I am rubbing on the outer plastic liner. If you are using stockish wheels with a moderate drop these would be perfect. Only driven a few miles at most. Price drop to 250 dollars shipped, a steal as these cost close to 600 shipped from japan.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, that was a mighty price drop!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts