SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD*****

I just remembered I have a brand new exhaust sitting around, as I sold my C30 and got a S60R. It's an OBX stainless exhaust, quad tip, very nice system.

Located in CT, pickup preferred, asking $225

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Would this fit a facelift (2013) C30 R-Design? +1 for pics.

·
Super Moderator
15,200 Posts
The girl who bought your C30 might also be interested, I'll text her. ;)

I didn't know that OBX made a full exhaust, let alone a company other than Heico that did quad tips. Let's see those pics!

I think the FaceLifts have a slightly side tip spacing than the classics, but that's an easy part to modify.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Yeah I looked up the supposed kit on ebay and it looks like the quad tips would not even come close to fitting my RD rear valence. I love the look of the stock system, just wish it had more growl.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yeah I looked up the supposed kit on ebay and it looks like the quad tips would not even come close to fitting my RD rear valence. I love the look of the stock system, just wish it had more growl.
yeah, cant you just replace the big muffler with something smaller? would that help?
I realize the car is very new and it'd be nice not to mess with the original stuff, better to just swap something in that can be removed later if desired...
my vote is milltek catback though... that one sounds good and looks good too.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got any pics?
It's the eBay one and brand new in box, pics are same as on eBay.

Yes it would, but you'd probably need to use different tips. Or your stock tips even. Like mynameideas suggests, very easy to make it fit the facelift.

The girl who bought your C30 might also be interested, I'll text her. ;)

I didn't know that OBX made a full exhaust, let alone a company other than Heico that did quad tips. Let's see those pics!
Ok cool, sounds good! It's an axle back system actually not a cat back, all stainless and a nice setup. Check eBay for pics. The quad tips are awesome!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Have an 08 Version 1.0
Would the quad tips even fit in the current exhaust openings in the bumper?

·
Super Moderator
15,200 Posts
Have an 08 Version 1.0
Looking at the pictures on ebay, I highly doubt they would... But it's easy to modify. Here's my Elevate exhaust with quad tips:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have an 08 Version 1.0
Answered wonderfully by mynameideasweretaken.

Looking at the pictures on ebay, I highly doubt they would... But it's easy to modify. Here's my Elevate exhaust with quad tips:

Thanks for the help dude!

·
Super Moderator
15,200 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Super Moderator
15,200 Posts
Forgot all about this dammit
Ha! I was just thinking about this yesterday...
Fixing a few issues on the V50 right now, but if you still have it in a few months, I'll hit you up.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Is this a direct bolt on system? Only need to enlarge the rear bumper cut outs?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Duuude you better be joking! That's just cruel lol people pay $100 for a pair of exhaust tips!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts