SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sold

650+ awhp on E85 - GT3582R complete "direct bolt on kit" from inter-cooler to exhaust tips

all listed parts are " mint and in perfect working order " they are all on my R so i will need at least 48hr notice to remove it all...you will get every single thing listed below for 6000$...i prefer a local pick up , cash in hand so i can explain everything and any questions you have or PP you pay shipping on top and ill pack it and ship it to you.

-a direct bolt on Garrett GT3582R turbo with custom porter exhaust manifold and 45mm Turbosmart waste-gate and dump pipe
-DP with complete exhaust manifold to the tips with a 60mm wastegate dump that opens at 11 psi of boost.
-Full fuel return system, Walbro 525lph pump with DW 200 pre pump , complete custom FST performance filter setup with a complete basket and all custom fuel lines to the rail and PM3 all direct plugin harness to your R
-ID 1700cc fuel injectors with fuel-rail
- 3.5" EST high density core Inter-cooler with custom crash bumper with all custom inter-cooler piping and silicone hoses from turbo to throttle body including Synapse Diverter Valve and inlet pipe and air filter.
-PCV System with oil catch can and all piping/hoses.
-Intake manifold "custom" including all speed density sensors and custom harness that plugs directly to you oem harness plugs.
- 50/50 water meth delivery system from trunk to nozzle included.

if you like add 1000$ and you will get all the gauges with sensors and cluster and pillar pods with them.

you will not find nor you will be able make or put a kit like this together for that money..if you buy all that separately it'll cost you more and than custom fab work ;) = good luck...and if no-one buys it , oh well i'll just keep it on my R ... :D :beer:

you can find all the pics of the stuff listed in my thread

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?159820-Dougy-s-S60R/page46

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
He’s gonna mount a rocket in place of the turbo. He’s gotta compete with Travis somehow!

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no , it'll stay all the same on my R if nobody is interested.
Have not thought that far Whatsoever...maybe part the rest for another 3000$ and then cut/slice the shell into four and scarp it for another 300$...but first ill see how the custom front lip will look mounted that i order and am waiting for to arrive...who knows i might like it...:D...and that wasnt a joke.

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's gonna mount a rocket in place of the turbo. He's gotta compete with Travis somehow!
It's hard to compete with something that's parked and polished like a schwin bike in the garage 11.9 months out of the year...and 10,000$ vs 100,000$ but statments like this are always complimentry, thank you... :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Have not thought that far Whatsoever...maybe part the rest for another 3000$ and then cut/slice the shell into four and scarp it for another 300$...but first ill see how the custom front lip will look mounted that i order and am waiting for to arrive...who knows i might like it...:D...and that wasnt a joke.
Now that's just wasteful

·
Registered
447 Posts
650+ awhp GT3582R complete "direct bolt on kit" from inter-cooler to exhaust tips

just like you can save a tree...you can save an R
Man I seriously wish I was in a position to buy yours, unfortunately though I also can't drive stick. Did you ever upload vids of that thing in action? I've only ever seen the build thread pics.

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man I seriously wish I was in a position to buy yours, unfortunately though I also can't drive stick. Did you ever upload vids of that thing in action? I've only ever seen the build thread pics.
it's your lucky day ...now you just got to get into that position ...:D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Going a different direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's swapping in a 14t so that he can get his 60' times down and compete with Laguna for 1/4 mile times :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
just like you can save a tree...you can save an R
Sounds like an excuse to me ? . It only takes about 15-30 minutes to get the hang of driving a stick, honestly. Stop making excuses and go learn. Its not like you dont know how to drive a car already. Plenty of YouTube videos that can help.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
You'll be in good $$ if you get $6k for this kit, which it's well worth. Most SR's are going for about the same amount, so you can bolt a stock engine to the TF80SC and you'll get $12K out of it. An SR hasn't sold for that amount in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
285 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts