SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
  • Title must include:
    • Model and model year -- 2020 V60 Cross Country
  • Title should also contain:
    • Transmission (AT or MT) -- AT
    • Mileage -- ~7k
    • Color (exterior/interior) -- Pine Grey Metallic / Amber Leather
    • Location -- Dallas, Texas
  • Post must include:
    • Your name -- Yusuf
    • Preferred method of contact -- DM or Cell (214-662-45 Eight Two)
    • Location -- Dallas, Texas
    • Price -- $42,000 (MSRP was around $55,090k)
    • Make/Model -- Volvo V60 Cross Country
    • Year -- 2020
    • Mileage -- ~7k
    • Color -- Pine Grey Metallic
    • Transmission -- AT
    • Condition -- Like New / Mint
  • Post should also include:
    • Pictures or a link to an album -- Attached
    • Options/Packages -- Polestar Tune (extra $1000), Polestar Strut Bar (extra $400), Volvo Load Bars, 19" Wheels, Climate Package incl. heated rear seats and steering wheel package, Advanced package, Protection Package Premier, Cross Country Pro Package, Harman Kardon Audio, Rubber floor mats, Cargo mat,
    • VIN -- YV4102WK9L1035480
    • Modifications -- None
    • Accident history -- No Accidents
    • Maintenance and service history -- None. Still under 10k service maintenance

I bought this car several months ago and it's stayed in my garage mostly since purchase. I've been focusing on simplifying my life and have been driving my '97 Subaru Legacy Outback mostly. This is a beautiful car, still under manufacturer warranty, and has been the best car I've ever owned. Please message or text me if you're interested. Car does have a loan through a local credit union. So, I'll ensure that once the car is paid off, then I'll get all necessary paperwork to the buyer including Bill of Sale, original title, etc... once it comes through the mail.

Edit: 1/4/2021 -- Price Drop from $45k to $42k
Edit: 1/9/2021 -- $40,000

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh, man, this was what I was looking for in August right before I got my Polestar. GLWS!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Price drop to $41,000. Extremely Motivated seller. It’s going to the dealer on Saturday to get sold so I’d love for it to go to someone here instead of them.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Do you have any interior pics?

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I’ll take some photos here shortly. It’s the amber leather interior if that helps. In a meeting right now but I’ll go get the photos here for you.
Thanks, you may want to correct your original post indicating the interior color is "tan" because that could mean a couple of different interior colors in Volvo's palette.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One last bump and price drop to $40,000. It’s going to be gone tomorrow friends. Let me know.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Did you sell it to Carvana or something?

·
Registered
49 Posts
It takes a while to sell a Volvo unless it’s a real enthusiast version. Still, I love it and want one.

Funny though, my polestar was originally a crest car. It still has the crest sticker under the tint of the driver window...whatever it gets me now, who knows!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts