SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to jump into a new vehicle, so I may be parting ways with my 2016 XC90 RDesign. Black exterior, 50k miles, with remainder of the “good” CPO that extends warranty to 100k miles and 2023. Interior in excellent condition, no road rash on wheels. A few bumper pits as it is used 😎 but no gashes or dents or scratches.

Loaded with Polestar, B&W, factory tow, air suspension, convenience, and vision packages. Also has mud flaps, roof cross bars, and all weather mats in good shape, carpeted floor mats like new as I never used them.

Just had 50k service done, and had Sensus updated (so the start stop symbol shows in the tach and Polestar when you select Dynamic settings). Tires only a year with lots of tread and brakes are good.

Dealer offering me around $33k. Not great but above auction as far as ai can tell.

Live in Northern Va. I do have a loan against it so that would have to be worked out.

Let me know if interested.

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
Need an official asking price. Also, pics will go a long way.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that. You can remove this post as I sold it (outside this forum).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mind if I ask how much you sold it for? Kicking myself I didn't see this sooner as I'm looking at a nearly identical spec model in Nova as well and they want 38K with a lot less warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts