SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION FROM $21,500 TO $19,500. PRICED TO SELL.

This is the last production year for this amazing hardtop convertible with no firm commitment by Volvo to offer it in the near future.

Second owner, purchased in March 2017, with 30,215 miles from Carlsbad Volvo.

Caspian Blue exterior with Calcite (cream-like color) leather interior.

A couple of almost unnoticeable exterior scratches otherwise brand-new looking inside-and-out.

Front Rotors replaced May-2017 and Left Exterior Mirror Motor replaced July-2017 under Volvo Warranty.

New OEM battery and complete wheel alignment for new OEM Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires, both replaced within the last 9 months.

Last month had full A/C test leading to one slow leaking hose -- REPAIRED 6-26-2019 -- ICE COLD!.

40K service not done as of yet - COMPLETED 6-26-2019.

Sale includes OEM Wind Deflector and Carrying Case.

Local Volvo dealership reports a Private Party Value range of $21,600 to $24,500 which is supported by KBB’s range of $21,002 to $23,371.

Recently I checked NHTSA’s website which reflects zero recalls. New CARFAX report available.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE RESPOND TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE ADDITIONAL JPEG IMAGES SENT TO YOU.

Attachments

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
A great time of year for a C70!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for pointing that out. There is something truly special having the ability to put your top down and being exposed to the warm sun and soft breezes as they caress your skin, it almost transports you to your own tropical paradise. And the beauty of this vehicle, given its hardtop, provides both silence and protection when the weather changes.

I should mention the images herein do not do this vehicle justice -- it is stunning! In all honesty, i am sad to have to let it go; however, I would love to see ti go to a new home and member who will truly appreciate this lovely vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To our members,

I am looking to have my vehicle sold by the end of July. I kindly request any interested parties make their highest and final offer ASAP before I take the vehicle off of the market. Thank you very much for you responsiveness.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To our members,

To encourage activity, I have just lowered the price from $19,500 to $19,000 obo. Please bring your best offers before it is tool late. Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My vehicle has SOLD!

I wish to thank those members who reached out to me on my vehicle, and wish them, and all members the best of luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts