SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC90 T6 Inscription Birch Lt. with 21s
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased new 10/2007, 76,850 miles; 311 hp; 325 torque; Climate and Technology package: Active Bi Xenon headlights with washers; Dynaudio Premium stereo; Rear seat DVD entertainment in headrest screens; Heated front seats; Sirius Satellite; Convenience Package: Rear Park assist; Power Child locks; Interior Air Quality System; Power retractable heated auto dimming mirrors; Blind spot info system; 7 passenger seating; sunroof; winter and carpet mats. Copies of all Dealer service and maintenance; Garage kept and regularly detailed. Paint shines like new, no sun fade. Interior looks new; No accidents or repaint. no smokers; no deferred maintenance - its ready to roll for many more reliable miles. Selling to make room for new XC90R on order. Selling price: $13,500. Contact: Tom Popko, ph 570-574-4581 daytime or [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Those are coming up as thumbnails for me and the links could use some editing.

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Wow, bump for nice V8!

Looks beautiful, GLWS.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Tom, the question(s) everyone will be asking...

What's the condition of the Aisin Warner TF80 Automatic Transmission? Have you experienced shift flares or rough shifts? What's the service history on the transmission (flushes, valve body replacements, etc)?

Those questions asked; this thing is BEAUTIFUL!

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
This should surprise no one, but this has been sold (to the very first person who showed up to see it). Congrats on the sale Tom.

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
The pictures do not do this XC90 justice. It drives as good as it looks!

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
The pictures do not do this XC90 justice. It drives as good as it looks!
Did you buy it?! I'm a bit disappointed that I got beat to it, but someone got a beautiful XC.

EDIT: Just looked at your instagram and found my answer. You greedy bastard... (and by that I obviously mean, "lucky bastard" ;) :p)

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Did you buy it?! I'm a bit disappointed that I got beat to it, but someone got a beautiful XC.

EDIT: Just looked at your instagram and found my answer. You greedy bastard... (and by that I obviously mean, "lucky bastard" ;) :p)
:D - definitely lucky and blessed to be able to get it!

Tom did an amazing job preserving the like new condition, could not let this one go. Haven't found a "spider web" in the paint yet, extremely well cared for inside and out.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm getting ready to sell my 2007 XC Sport too, within 6 months or so. Will be posting an ad sometime in the future, will offer it to the SS community first. 75k, original owner.

This was a nice one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts