SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mileage: 66,174
Price: $6,750 obo

2007 XC70 for sale with a little over 66,000 miles on it. It is in good shape with the exterior being a strong 9 and interior 9.5. It has the factory 850 w/ upgraded speakers and parking sensors from the factory. It has 17 inch wheels with new Michelin Premiers. I have recently done a 10 qt transmission flush with correct spec fluid. There are no leaks, funny noises or smells. Car is barely broken in with these low of miles. Drives excellent and Vida shows no errors or codes. Comes with a set of winter floor mats. The registration has been paid (exp. july 2020). This car holds a salvage title. The damage was a smashed fender, pushed in bumper, and broken drivers headlight. All have been replaced with OEM parts, including fender with same color code. Nothing structurally was altered or pushed in. The radiator support was not tweaked, or the radiator or anything of that sort. I have pictures of the light damage and pictures of how it looked before I put it all back together. Excellent car with plenty of life left to it. Call Joseph at 650-305-0508, or leave a text if I can not answer. Thanks SS! Can provide more pictures/information to serious inquiries.

Tire Wheel Automotive mirror Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Steering part Brown Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Mode of transport Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
I think this would be considered an XC70 "Adventure" edition.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Does the adventure include the 850, parking sensors, and upgraded wheels?
Yep. The Adventures were the top of the line 2007 models. The radio and wheels are the easiest identifiers, IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts