SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I bought this car on BaT in May and have put about 1000 trouble free fun miles on it and a full IPD turbo back exhaust. I have sold my warehouse and am thinning down my herd to match my garage space so this car will need to go...keeping an ‘86 Porsche 930 in its place. First world problems.... see the link to FB marketplace and BaT below but the car is exactly as it was on BaT except for the exhaust. I bought an IPD boost gage and pod and also a Bluetooth adaptor but they have not been installed.
I’m open to All offers but no trades please as I need to reduce my vehicle count.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still kicking myself for not finding a way to buy this when it was for sale local to me in Washington a couple years ago (which I believe was when Colin bought it). Would love to hear what you end up getting out of it, hopefully well into the $20k's for something this nice, GLWS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I missed ome my
Hi everyone,
I bought this car on BaT in May and have put about 1000 trouble free fun miles on it and a full IPD turbo back exhaust. I have sold my warehouse and am thinning down my herd to match my garage space so this car will need to go...keeping an ‘86 Porsche 930 in its place. First world problems.... see the link to FB marketplace and BaT below but the car is exactly as it was on BaT except for the exhaust. I bought an IPD boost gage and pod and also a Bluetooth adaptor but they have not been installed.
I’m open to All offers but no trades please as I need to reduce my vehicle count.
FYI, I’m asking $22,500 per the FB ad in case you can’t follow the link.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I mean, I'm sure someone is willing to pay it. Hard pill to swallow for most though. GLWS.

A prospective non-local buyer would probably want more pictures underneath, I only see two on the BaT listing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Understood. It only takes one person and I can take more pictures for someone who is a serious buyer. I have a lift so can pop it on the lift as needed.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I had to see it to fully appreciate it. Fantastic color combination and condition. Congratulations on the buy and good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Auction format is fine but not my preferred selling method when I have time. My sale closes at the end of Feb or early March so no rush.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’ve always wanted one in SoniCama but this one is real nice...but I’d drive the piss out of it so I’m only good for about $16k, and that‘s real high for me lol I’m sure someone else is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
16,030 Posts
Congrats to the new buyer - I'm waiting for him to start a dang thread!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Damn I think I know who the new owner is. If the car went to Florida. I need to texted him to find out..He was asking me about shippers a few weeks ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts