SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

SOLD SOLD SOLD.

After 4 years together the time has come to move on from my R. The car is a 2005 S60R with cold weather package, 6 disc changer, and of course the M66 manual transmission. Its Mystic silver with a Gobi interior that's in very good condition. Mileage as of today is 148,270. This should not go up much if at all because I have already purchased her replacement. Car also comes with a full set of factory rubber floor mats. PA state inspection and emissions good until January. Absolutely no reason it won't pass again.

I am the second owner and for the past 4 years I've used the car as my comfortable but sporty daily driver. Car is completely stock and all features and options work as Volvo intended including the AWD. The car runs perfect and has been very reliable for me; other than expected maintenance (see below) I've had to do very little work. Tires have at least 50% tread. In our 78k miles together it has never left me stranded or failed to start and always leaves me with a smile.

The car does have some minor issues, mostly cosmetic. First the car burns some oil. About a quart every 1500-2000 miles. No signs of drips on the driveway. There is damage to both the front and rear bumpers (neither of which was my doing), there is a door ding on the passenger side rear door, and the Pegs have some curb rash. It appears the previous owner must have had the pegs refinished at some point because the clear coat started to peal really bad on 3 of them. I picked most of it off and sprayed them with plastidip. The windshield has some scratches from when a wiper failed during a rainstorm. The interior is in great condition but the drivers seat shows some wear. No rips or tears but some discoloration. Finally there are a few small nicks and scratches in the car typical of any 10 year old car of this mileage.

Bottom line: I'm asking $4,750 because of the cosmetic issues. This is well under what other solid running R's sell for and should leave the buyer with the chance to fix as much or as little of the above as they want. See pictures and recent maintenance below.

Car is Located in Pittsburgh, PA. Please PM or post here and I'll send you my contact information. Thanks everyone.

Recent Maintenance:

Timing Belt and Water pump at 116k
All Coil Packs + Spark plugs at 125k
Front Brakes: 130k
Upper engine mount + transmission mount at 145k
PCV System + random vacuum hoses at 145K
Air filter at 145K
Serpentine belt and tensioner pulley at 148K
Oil changes every 6k-7.5k miles

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Still available. Let me know if you guys need any more info or pictures. So far all the interest has come from Craigslist, and I'd much rather it go home with a Swedespeed member.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm very interested. Any way i could come out and see the car this weekend? Im in MD

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Congrats on the sale! Sad to see another Pittsburgh R go. New owner local?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts