SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 S60 R 6MT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

ASKING $14,500 OBO. WILL NOT ENTERTAIN TRADES! NO LOW-BALLS! NO SOLICITING! SELLING CAR AS IS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS!

[NJ] 2004 Volvo S60 R 6MT AWD for sale in great condition! 69,480 miles. 3 owner vehicle, clean title, all original, no modifications, full service records available, no accidents! Car bought from an Ohio dealer in July 2015 with about 50,800 miles on the clock, has resided in NJ since which is where the car is currently located. Original engine and trans, both in great shape. No check engine light or warning lights on the dashboard. No leaks, and AC blows cold. Car is almost immaculate other than some minor cosmetic flaws. Only minor modification is yellow euro-style fog lights installed. Drawbacks include a seized driver side headlight washer motor, a rock chip on the windshield which was professionally filled (see images), and a dent on the passenger side door frame (see images) where a small tree branch fell on it. Center armrest also was cracked and repaired by myself, but could easily be replaced if desired. I also want to add that brake pedal is a little on the soft side, however brakes were bled and inspected by Volvo dealership, who put in writing within service records that brakes were fully serviced, and pedal is within what they consider normal. Brakes are still fully functioning 100% of the time, no questions asked, just a little soft. Other than that, normal wear and tear for a 17 year old car including some curb rashing on the wheels. Paint is in good shape overall with a few imperfections (see images) with no rust. Wheels have some curb rashing (see images).

Car has full and comprehensive documentation of service records from the beginning, with excellent records. Oil was changed approx. every 7500 miles. The fuel pump was replaced under recall in 2010. In 2014 the previous owner had the transfer case angle gear replaced by the dealer. Major 60,000 mile service completed in August of 2016 around 59,000 miles including new spark plugs, alignment, belt replacement, fluid flush/replacement, filter replacement, tire rotation, body lubrication, etc... In 2017, fuel pressure sensor was replaced by dealer. Last major service was October 2018 at 69,125 miles by local Volvo dealership. This includes full vehicle service, brake flush, fluid replacement, oil/filter change, vehicle check, and windshield wiper motor replacement.

Car features a 300 HP/295 ft*lbs 2.5L Turbo Inline 5-cylinder mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Power is delivered to the wheels thru a Haldex AWD system. Other features include 3-way button-controlled adjustable suspension ("active chassis settings"), 4-piston Brembo brakes all around, multi-disc CD changer, fully functioning sliding and tilting sunroof, full leather two-tone interior, dual power seats (with memory driver seat), original 18-inch 5-spoke wheels, as well as most high-end technology options of the time like ABS, Stability control, tilt wheel, power windows and door locks, dual and side airbags, cruise control, auto-dimming rear view mirror, and built-in garage door opener. Dual-zone climate control, AC is ice cold and heat is super hot.

Other features and notes include:
  • All matching numbers
  • Comprehensive service records
  • 2 original keys (latch is broken on one but key works fine)
  • Original owners books and manuals
  • Original spare tire, jack, and tool kit included
  • SELLING CAR AS IS!

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle Car

Automotive side marker light Sky Vehicle Car Cloud

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Photograph Grille

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer White

Vehicle Speedometer Car Gear shift Motor vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Car Seat belt Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

*Full album of almost 300 pictures/videos available here: 2004 Volvo S60 R For Sale *

Underside photos have been added to the Google photos album above!

If interested, either reach out here, or email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks,

Nick B.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Is there a reason you say the car is being sold as is? Usually that’s assumed in a private party transaction (and or written on the bill of sale at time of sale), but you list it twice and in caps as if there is something that is going to go catastrophically wrong in the first couple hundred miles of ownership for the new owner.

Reactions: Monocog007

·
Registered
2004 S60 R 6MT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a reason you say the car is being sold as is? Usually that’s assumed in a private party transaction (and or written on the bill of sale at time of sale), but you list it twice and in caps as if there is something that is going to go catastrophically wrong in the first couple hundred miles of ownership for the new owner.
Nothing more than protecting myself against dumb people and internet scams... you said yourself its "assumed", but i'm not going to leave anything to assumption on a transaction of this size. I have absolutely nothing to hide with this car (hence the album of almost 300 pictures), and I am totally happy to offer test drives and allow private mechanic inspections by a mechanic of the purchasing parties choosing (and paid for by the purchasing party).

Best,
Nick

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
What happened to the emblems on the back? Was it hit on they weren`t put back on ? Any underside pics of salt damage from NJ roads?

·
Registered
2004 S60 R 6MT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
What happened to the emblems on the back? Was it hit on they weren`t put back on ? Any underside pics of salt damage from NJ roads?
Car was debadged by myself as I like the look. This vehicle has no accidents!

Unfortunately I don't have any underside pictures at the moment... I thought I had some recent ones but looking back thru my photos I guess not. The car is back in storage at my dad's place since he has extra garage space (I live in North Jersey, he is in Central Jersey). Let me see what I can do about getting some underside pics in the next few days.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sure is nice. If I didn't have to ship from NJ I'd be inquiring. GLWS.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If youre seriously interested, let me know and we can work something out!
I’ve always wanted an M66 R and after having my XC70 back in the day, it would be to like reminiscing with an old friend. But shipping and getting it registered in CA (if it was never a CA car previously) is not worth it at our distance. I did it with my polestar from TX and that was about the limit for it being worthwhile.

·
Registered
2004 S60 R 6MT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I’ve always wanted an M66 R and after having my XC70 back in the day, it would be to like reminiscing with an old friend. But shipping and getting it registered in CA (if it was never a CA car previously) is not worth it at our distance. I did it with my polestar from TX and that was about the limit for it being worthwhile.
Ah, makes sense now that I know you have to ship internationally and register in another country. No worries, best of luck to you!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ah, makes sense now that I know you have to ship internationally and register in another country. No worries, best of luck to you!
I wouldn't call California another country but it's probably close enough :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts