SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stephen, located in Alexandria VA.

I'm currently out of town for business but when I get back I will be selling my beloved R. It has served me well but I am moving to middle of nowhere Oklahoma and would rather sell it while I'm in DC instead of trying to find a buyer in OK. Here's the details:

• V70R
  • 155,XXX miles
  • Titanium Gray
  • MT
  • Cosmetic 6/10
  • Mechanically 10/10
  • Sunroof
  • Alexandria VA
  • VIN: (will be posted when I get home)
  • Asking $5000

So I'll start with the bad, it is not in perfect cosmetic shape. There are scratches and dings, no outstanding accidents or major damage, just a lot of parking lot scuffs from before I bought it. The interior also shows the same level of wear, center console is banged up as is common.

That being said it is in perfect mechanical condition. Timing belt was done at 105,XXX miles before I bought it. Ever since it has had full synthetic oil changed every 5k miles. In the last year it has had a new clutch, collar gear/angle gear seals, spark plugs, brake pads and rotors (cross drilled) and 4C accelerometer replaced. The 4C is fully functional. The only mods I have done are resonator delete (to protect the drive shaft) and I installed an aux jack for the radio (also has factory iPod connector). There are zero outstanding mechanical issues, all maintenance is up to date and the car is a reliable daily driver.

I will update this post when I get home with pictures and more details. Feel free to ask questions if I missed anything. I will be checking this thread and can also be reached by email at [email protected]

**edit**
Added Pics:

Full album with details of blemishes:
http://imgur.com/a/5hSXf

·
Registered
588 Posts
I happen to have an old pic of Yoyo's car (Pre-brakes and Res-delete):

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update:

I'm back in town now. I was planning on using yesterday to take it to get washed and get some photos but the weather didn't cooperate. I will put up new pics sometime this week while I respond to emails in the order that I received them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for pics in OP

·
Registered
16,823 Posts
There's probably a long line. I emailed a while ago and haven't heard back yet...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold to a good home. Sorry if I never got back to you, I'm in the process of moving cross country and I got several batches of emails. It went to one of the first people who responded/looked at it before I was able to get to the last few who contacted me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts