SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing if there is any interest for my car here in Swedespeed before I look for other avenues. I am the original and only owner of the car and took Euro delivery in 04. 67K original miles! All original, never had any mods, 100% dealer maintained with no expense spared. Over the past 4 years.... All new Wheels, all new tires, new turbo, new radiator, all new OME bushings front and rear, shocks and struts replaced, new angle gear( 7 years ago?), new all wheel drive sensor, stock radio replaced through dealer and it has lifetime warranty through Volvo..if it fails they swap it with another one. New driver seat heater and seat foam, regular oil changes. Was rear ended at stop sign 4 years ago in right rear taillight area and it was repaired and has lifetime warranty. No frame damage. This is the perfect car for a student, enthusiast or someone who has always wanted one...zero maintenance issues whatsoever.. If you have been looking for an R...I can tell you absolutely everything about the car. Non smoker, non pet and no expense spared keeping it in better than top shape. I have had it for 15 years and am ready to move on. E63AMGS wagon on order and it's in Long Beach currently...so unfortunately...it's time to send my pride and joy on to someone who will use it. looking for 8K or best offer.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a message.

Thanks,

Shrooman

Attachments

·
Registered
986 Posts
2004 V70R manual- 67k orig miles!

Where are you located?

Edit: nvm I read it again. California

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Super Moderator
8,700 Posts
I can't justify a cross country trip for this, but it should be a no-brainer for someone.

·
Super Moderator
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested but I'm apparently too new to message you, shrooman. 😞
I literally created an account to contact you about this car. ugh

·
Registered
13,503 Posts
All you folks looking for a manual wagon, this is the one to get!

GLWS though I would imagine it's sold by now.

·
Registered
141 Posts
other than the color, what's the difference between this one and the one on BaT that is going to sell for 2x as much? Beyond the collision & a handful of miles...

·
Registered
986 Posts
other than the color, what's the difference between this one and the one on BaT that is going to sell for 2x as much? Beyond the collision & a handful of miles...
2007 models are much more rare than 2004. 2007 was the last year and the least amount made.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
auto vs. manual trans. I'd rather have an 04 manual than an 07 auto, but that's just me.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
I can't justify a cross country trip for this, but it should be a no-brainer for someone.
I could do another one ....

Anyone wants this on the east coast. I am happy to fly out and drive it back.

·
Registered
141 Posts
auto vs. manual trans. I'd rather have an 04 manual than an 07 auto, but that's just me.
exactly -- who wouldnt rather have a manual w/similar miles for $10k less?

homeboy needs to put this car on BaT and ride the wagon bubble before the economy crashes next year

·
Registered
82 Posts
exactly -- who wouldnt rather have a manual w/similar miles for $10k less?

homeboy needs to put this car on BaT and ride the wagon bubble before the economy crashes next year

Ouch , I'm going to slowly raise my hand for the auto.

I've had a manual transmission car for the better part of 30 years. Still have one as my work car (s60t5). My left knee is begging me to get an automatic next time.

I've been lightly browsing for a VR , I'll be honest , at this point I think I'd prefer a solid 07 auto.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My real goal is making sure it goes to an enthusiast. After putting so much money, emotion and joy into the car its tough to just toss it out there to the world. I'd ideally rather have it stay within this community/family...that's where I started off and I'd ideally like to keep it here.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Then your best bet is on bring a trailer . Com where someone who wants it will bid for it.

Here you run the chance of someone buying just to flip it because it looks to he very clean and well maintained. Plus a manual transmission is sought after.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Then your best bet is on bring a trailer . Com where someone who wants it will bid for it.

Here you run the chance of someone buying just to flip it because it looks to he very clean and well maintained. Plus a manual transmission is sought after.
I'd be shocked if it didn't bring at least $11k on BaT

The last clean 6 speed got $6300 and it had.... 180,000 mi.

https://bringatrailer.com/search/volvo+v70r/

·
Registered
494 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

Completely disagree, plenty of flippers bidding on cars on BaT. People here are Volvo enthusiasts. I have a friend looking for this exact car, it would already be sold if it were closer.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts