SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have for sale my 2004 Volvo V70R GT (Automatic) with 90,000 miles in Passion red. Car has been meticulously maintained over it's life with service records from it's original sale that I can provide if you PM me. Recently it had a tree branch fall on it that cracked the windshield and dented the drivers side front fender, it has been repaired by a Volvo Certified collision shop (Koenes Auto Body in Grand Rapids MI) and looks better than ever as they did a lot of paint restoration and detailing on the house due to the extended wait time to be repaired. Car is completely stock as can be with the exception of the tires being brand new Dunlop Direzza DZ102's on all 4 corners with less than 1000 miles on them as well as a new lower control arms and a brand new battery as of 4/15. Car only has two little problems with it at the moment, an ABS light that's undiagnosed at the moment as I haven't taken it in quite yet as well as what I believe to be maybe a fuel filter that needs to be replaced or maybe an injector that needs to be cleaned as at full throttle acceleration the car sometimes intermittently dulls on power and then goes back into it sort of like boost cut but I have a friend in the area with a vida diagnostic who found no fluctuation in boost pressure. Seeing as there's no check engine or other lights on at all it seems very unlikely to be something big, could be as small as a spark plug or something else though I haven't had the time to check as of yet while I'm still at university. Exterior wise the car is in perfect condition aside from the front bumper on the underside has a crack about an inch long which occurred when backing out of a gravel driveway, the middle caught on a root and rather than pulling off and breaking the clips thankfully it just cracked the bumper a bit in the middle. I have had quotes of around $200 to repair it as it will take a bit of massaging to get perfect. Everything works as intended in the interior including both front power and heated seats, all 4C components, traction control, radio, A/C blows ice cold and heat works great too. I had 18% ceramic window tint added to all windows except windshield which makes the car look nice and dark from the outside and keeps the heat out very well to prevent the dreaded hot car in the summer as well as keeps the interior leather in much better shape but being ceramic and only 18% acts more like a polarized lens and allows the driver to see exceptionally well even at night. The window tint is very solid quality stuff and installation was around $700. Overall this car is very quality with great maintenance records and few owners that have each taken great care of the car including myself, I hate to sell it but I don't hardly ever drive it as just in the short year and half I've owned it I've only put about 4000 miles on it and nearly all of it was highway back and forth from college to home during breaks. I am listing the car at $7800 which for the mileage, quality, maintenance performed, and amount I have actually put into it so far is a dramatic loss for me unfortunately, please take that into account on your offers and be reasonable as this car is a great vehicle and if I can't get close to that listing price I will just hold onto it a while longer and make use of that Volvo service lifetime warranty.

I will be uploading more pictures soon I just have to get them sent over from my old phone. If you have questions feel free to ask me in PM or on the thread post itself.

Car is for sale in west Michigan area.

Regarding the pictures if they look a little funny it's just light reflection on the paint and I can promise you there's only a few very light and unnoticeable scratches that I will target specifically with upcoming photos and even have a factory color matched paint fix kit for them as well.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UlydCNW

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump: Motivated to sell, PM me an offer (worst I can say is no) am also interested in trades for motorcycles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts