SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Volvo V70R - MT - black on beige - 143k miles - northern NJ

-SOLD-

The time has come to part with my garage queen. After purchasing a home earlier this year, I'm in need of funds for renovations. I sold my other love, a super clean '92 VW Corrado VR6 that I've owned for 20 years, but that wasn't enough and so now the Volvo is next on the chopping block.

I purchased this car from another SS member, Nico, about 5 or so years back with about 138k miles on it. The car was in great condition and had just about everything replaced on it suspension wise including IPD sways. All the major maintenance had been up to date as well. Since I've owned the car it's received a new battery, new pads and rotors all around, brake master cylinder, crank position sensor, HD sway bar links, and IPD 18" R wheels with conti rubber. Oil changes were done every 6 months with synthetic despite not many miles being put on it. The car runs and drives great!

Unfortunately, a few months back after I had left the car at my folk's house while I moved to the new place, my father backed into the driver door leaving a medium size dent on the door skin. The driver side marker needs to be replaced as well. Also, the airbag maintenance message appeared after the car sat for the winter months. I don't possess the tools or equipment to scan or clear for these messages so have no idea what it means. The passenger front wheel has some curb rash and there are various little dings and paint imperfections here and there but overall the car is in good condition and no rust!

Included with the sale is a brand new IPD "R" oval catback exhaust system and a set of the stock 17" R wheels with like-new studded snow tires made by General.

The sale is also listed on a few other sites. The price is negotiable but If I can't find a reasonable offer I'd rather just keep the car.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
congrats will miss seeing this beauty on CL! did it sell local to the tri state?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The buyer is from CT. Sad to see her go but I'm happy it's going to a good home. I told the new new owner about this great Volvo resource and so hopefully he makes an appearance here at some point. This car belonged to 3 separate forum members and I hope that tradition continues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts