SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black/Beige 2002 V70 T5 manual transmission. Approximately 209k miles.

Photo link - https://photos.app.goo.gl/qiRfMpWZ7jtgsbKX7

Third owner. Purchased in August 2012.

The good - Extremely well maintained - regular maintenance, oil changes, fluids, etc. Can provide the name of shop and copies of invoices and records (mine and previous owner). The suspension was completely redone in 2013, adding front and rear Bilstein Sports. Have the invoice showing what was replaced. Stainless steel braided brake lines were added in 2015 and timing belt is less than a year old. Interior leather is in good condition - driver seat has the most wear. No leaks with the sunroof. Fun as hell to drive.

2013 Suspension Rebuild
H&R Springs
Front & Rear Bilstein Sports
Sway Bar Links
Clutch Master Cylinder OE
Strut Mount Bushing & Bellows
Strut Spacer
Shock Spacer
Control Arm Bushing SetOE
Tie Rod Ends
Ball Joints
Spark Plug NGK
Fore and Aft O2
Air, Fuel and Cabin Filter
Ceramic Brake Pads Ake & WURTH SBC
Brake Booster
Brake Disc Coated/De
Sub frame Bushing
Inner tie rod end
Engine Mounts
Camber Bolts
Half Shafts

The meh - Some scratches on the exterior. One small tear on the rear passenger door. One tire rim had to be replaced and the sucker can't get really clean. The front passenger side window has a gremlin - can be fickle to roll up using that door's control; need to use driver's control. DIM says there is a low bulb failure b/c replaced bulbs with LEDs. She is gonna need new tires soon.
More information available upon request.

Price - $6000 OBO

Accident history - 2 minor, with me. 1st - a guy backed into her (parked) in a parking lot. 2nd - I sideswiped a utility pole.

VIN - YV1SW53D621193927

I love this car. Hope someone else will do the same. Pick her up and drive her home.

Thanks.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=eC1ZYmt5MWpoMVhSZ1FRQjZHb3hHTkVHbEJhRE1R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts