SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

SOLD: 2001 Volvo C70 Coupe AT Silver/Red Gorgeous Condition Las Vegas Area

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  volvoc70fan 
#1 · (Edited)

Dear Friends :),

My name is Alex and I am new to the Swedespeed family although I have frequented this website as a guest and was recommended by my friends at ipdusa.com to post my baby for sale… Note I was told by IPD they have not seen a C70 this clean in a very long time.

Whether you are a Volvo enthusiast or not, it is not hard to appreciate such a thing of beauty as the following C70. I have been the VERY proud owner of this vehicle for the past 2 years, and like all of you here
Have babied her since Day 1.

Unfortunately I am going to need a larger vehicle for new work which means she will not get the time deserved and that is a waste if there ever was one.

While the pictures speak for themselves, here are some important highlights on this vehicle you must know in no particular order:

1. Only 116,000 miles on this car. That is less than 8,000 miles driven each year.
2. NO accidents- CLEAN Carfax.
3. Vehicle has been consistently serviced over the years with only the best products used including Amsoil synthetic oil. All flushes have been performed on this vehicle. All fluids topped off.
4. Transmission works perfectly, no locking up or any such issues. Shifts smoothly between gears.
5. Exterior is in great condition overall. Original metallic silver paint. Few minor nicks which is to be expected (you can see on hood) and some other little things here and there. If you really look you can find them but at a glance, no way no how. Car is hand washed weekly and detailed every so often for that high shine and coat protection.
6. Windows have been professionally tinted with legal tints in the state of Nevada.
7. Headlights have been replaced with Xenon lights for extra visibility.
8. Black custom grill has been put on.
9. Gorgeous Continental tires and sweet 18 inch Moda rims have been installed. There is approximately 85% left on the tires. Great shape. Brakes also have plenty of wear left too.
10. Sleek slotted rotors for the brakes.
11. All LED light bulbs in interior. All brake lights and tail lights have recently been replaced.
12. Autopage with remote starter. Great for cold winters and hot summers. Life saver! You will receive two Autopage remotes.
13. Unbelievable custom leather interior. This was a painstaking job and cost over $2K alone including parts and labor.
14. New gear shifter. New rearview mirror with auto dimmer. New driver's side door handle even. All new minor accessories.
15. Beautiful Sony interface with CD & DVD capability. Includes surround sound & Bluetooth. I-Phone integrated. Comes with remote control too.
16. Custom cabinets in the trunk (see photos). This system is clear, crisp, loud, and unbelievable bass. LOUD if you so choose.
17. New rack and pinion ($750).
18. New radiator purchased from ipdusa.com and professionally installed ($500+)
19. All new Bosch spark plugs and ignition coils.
20. New PVC breather hose replaced. This was a 5 hour job alone. There is not a drip or leak of oil coming from the engine. This is crucial for these vehicles.
21. Down turbo line professionally replaced.
22. New rearview camera installed. Turns on of course when in reverse and also can be watched continuously by hitting display button on monitor.
23. Magnaflow exhaust installed. Engine has a gorgeous European sound and gained approximately another 25 horsepower. Very rich sound, not overpowering but that perfect extra amount of European goodness.
24. One thing which I have not done as it personally has not bothered me but want to mention, is to add more space to the wheel well as I get slight rub when turning sharply from the tires. Since these Continental tires are not stock, the car is a little lower than before. Does not affect drivability, just a small fix if you so choose. Shocks are in excellent shape. Just a slight rubbing.
25. Finally regarding the center console, there is slight discoloration in one small area. I keep my cellphone there personally when I drive and have a black rubber cellphone mat on that area so you can't see anything. Not a biggy but must point out everything.
26. TITLE IN HAND

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out anytime and I answer promptly. All I ask is that you respect my time as I would only do the same for you. I am not in a poor financial situation and this is not a fire sale. Serious cash/Paypal inquiries only.

My asking price is $5,250. Please note that my asking price reflects all the mechanical and cosmetic work done to the vehicle. In my humble opinion, there is nothing that you need to do to this C70 unless you want to perform a tune up or the like. No new brakes, no new tires, no new parts needed, just get in the driver's seat and ENJOY. I will entertain REASONABLE offers but I feel this is priced very well.

This C70 must go to a good home and my hope is the new owner shall share the enthusiasm and love I have had for this vehicle the past several years.

Thank you for looking and best of luck,

Alex

See less See more
#4 ·
That looks like the factory Lava interior to me. Very, very rare. I don't think I've ever seen it in a coupé before.

#6 ·
It does look a bit darker but I was thinking that might be because it was in a coupé and I'm used to seeing it in convertibles. I did find a picture of another C70 with stitched door panels, but there were some Lavas that didn't have them, too.

#7 ·
Hey hope everyone had a nice weekend. Thanks for the car compliments, means a lot from fellow Volvo fans!! The interior was custom done by the gentleman I purchased the car from. He does interiors, alarms, mufflers, everything. Has a shop in the northeast so he did a lot of the cosmetics. The interior work and stitching really is incredible. Wrapped perfectly, the seams around the doors, seatbelts, etc. are 100% spot on. It pains me to sell based on the leather alone. Car still available, if anyone is interested shoot me an email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.