SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been the curator of this beauty for many years, and well, the time has come.. So...

If you are looking for the cleanest, (one of the) lowest mileage examples in the country (best of my knowledge), this is your chance. You won’t find a more meticulously cared for and maintained P80 V70R. Rare, last year of production 2000 model year (500 imported) with 81k miles and EXCELENT Condition. Only one family of caring previous owners. Arizona/california car with ZERO rust. ALWAYS garage kept. A true collectors piece!

Leather and Alcantera is in perfect condition and the car looks and smells like new inside! All systems work FLAWLESSLY! AWD and all its components are in great condition! Fluid changed, always had matching tires and no corners were ever cut. LOTS of OEM maintenance and upgrades with all the rarest OEM parts I could find, including No Longer Available Swedish imports.

Meticulously clean, detailed and maintained down to the nut and bolt and unseen areas. Even under the battery tray, spare tire, undercarriage and throughout the engine bay. Did everything I could to maintain her quality, keep her looking as new as possible, preserve her, as well as upgrade, while still using all OEM parts and factory options.

Everything is OEM+ aside from the Snabb inlet pipe/filter/vacuum lines, Imported Simmons exhaust and the completely brand new strut assemblies with all OEM parts/hardware paired with koni/h&r struts and springs.

Please PM with any questions, or for more info, maintenance history, and pics.

You wont find another like it. Anyone who has seen this car (Lots of people on here) can attest for is quality and cleanliness.

Asking: $15k obo

CHEERS!

2000 Volvo V70R AWD
Mystic Silver Metallic 426

-17x7.5 Volvo Comets or 17” OEM Pegs, OR potentially Ultra Rare 17” Satellite Wheels for the right price
-215/45r17 Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires
-Fresh 4 wheel Alignment
-OEM 426 Rear Hatch Spoiler & Hardware
-2 New Fog Lights & Bulbs
-New OEM Bumper Grills
-Recent Timing Belt, Serpentine Belt, Water Pump, Pulleys and Components
-Front H&R Springs paired with Koni STRT Struts with full assembly rebuild. Including Spring Seats, strut mounts, nuts, washers, bellows, bump stops etc. etc.
-Rear grade-8 drop bolts/spacers
-New Rear OEM Volvo Vented Brake Rotors and Pads
-Painted hubs and calipers
-Recent PCV System Overhaul
-SNABB Intake Pipe and Silicone Vacuum Lines
-K&N Panel filter
-New Windshield
-All 5 Wiper Blades Replaced
-NEW from overseas Rear Cargo Cover
-OEM Euro Rails and cross bars
-New Jewel Headlights and Corner Lights
-NEW Volvo OEM Painted 426 Front and Rear R bumper
-TME Strut brace
-Simmons (from ViVA. Imported from sweden, same maker as Jetex) catback exhaust system
-Volvo C30 Rear Wiper
-Trans flush w/ Mobil1 3309 Transmission Fluid
-OEM 3rd Row Seat

·
Registered
775 Posts
Price?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edited right after I hit submit. Sorry!

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
I can attest for the mintyness of this car!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Gorgeous! GLWS

·
Registered
16,855 Posts
THAT is super pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
852 Posts
Super nice car... GLWS

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Very nice, absolutely gorgeous wagon. It should move quick.

I'm wondering how it went from the beautiful southwest of AZ and CA to the frigid cold of DE.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice, absolutely gorgeous wagon. It should move quick.

I'm wondering how it went from the beautiful southwest of AZ and CA to the frigid cold of DE.
Thank you!! Original owner moved from AZ to CA, then when he passed, his son (famous drummer Mike Portnoy from dream theatre and numerous other bands) inherited the car and he lives in PA. Which is where I got the car and brought it here to DE. Where i can count on one hand the times it’s seen any precipitation .

And thank you to all others with the nice comments and kind words!!

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Thank you!! Original owner moved from AZ to CA, then when he passed, his son (famous drummer Mike Portnoy from dream theatre and numerous other bands) inherited the car and he lives in PA. Which is where I got the car and brought it here to DE. Where i can count on one hand the times it’s seen any precipitation .

And thank you to all others with the nice comments and kind words!!

Right on that's cool.

I think the only thing I would change is to add the nice dark wood accents to the interior. The silver on silver is kind of bland but the exterior silver works very well for the traditional Volvo shape. The dark wood steering wheel dash and door trim would really set it off with some nice contrast.

That metallic burgundy V70R wagon that sold on here last year was nice too but this one looks super mint.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
That is one sweet R! How is the ride quality from OEM with the H&R and Koni's? Would you have any video of the exhaust or pictures of the rear cargo area?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is one sweet R! How is the ride quality from OEM with the H&R and Koni's? Would you have any video of the exhaust or pictures of the rear cargo area?
The ride is perfect IMO. This is the 3rd car I had this set up on. It’s sportier and tighter and handles better than OEM but it’s just as comfy when cruising!

I do have all of the above! I will shoot you a PM!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump! Still available! Don’t miss your chance!

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Darn,
Wish you were closer and we'd work out a deal
Don't let distance ruin a deal. Flights are cheap. My last three cars have been fly and drive. It's worth it for the right ones.

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
I would totally do a fly and drive if I had the money. I might not even go back home, just tour the US and then maybe down into south America with a surf board, my freestyle bike, and a few ounces of cannabis.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all for the positive comments!

I agree, this is definitely a car worth shipping, and I can also assist with the process. I have a shipping company and broker who I deal with often, and his company is one of the best in the nation. AND he happens to be a Volvo guy! So the car will be in good hands no doubt.

Please let me know if anyone has anymore questions! I guarantee you won’t be disappointed with this car. I sure will miss her.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts