SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Can't see the pics. Sounds like a nice car though!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Working now. Downside is now I want to buy it, but I don't have $6k. Good luck!

·
Registered
594 Posts
if only you were on the west coast...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I <3 bagged cars
Keep it and enjoy it forever.

That's what happened with my c70 convertible.

Buy a 4 runner v8, you'll love it. Newer Jeeps spend more time in the shop than on the road. Older classic Cherokee are getting harder to find stock and they are getting big money for them. I would not consider a wrangler, it's like riding the short bus lol.

Fwiw, i drove my babies in my modded 855t. You can fold the front passenger seat flat down. Baby Carrier can go in passenger rear. Plenty of room. My kids grew up in all sorts of volvos sedans,wagons, convertible and a xc90. I found the arm rest booster worked well when they got older and when i found a p80 wagon rear booster seat those came in handy. Such a space saver! Xc90 was a maintenance hog. Wagon swallowed up strollers, my btcc replica made all the day care kids think I'm a race car driver and all the other dad's jealous.

You get mad dirty looks from other parents hating their mini vans because you rolling up in a modded baby carrier.

My buddy has a tinted out turbo 996 plastic dipped orange, wife was 8 months pregnant with twins. She parked in the expectant parent spot out from of babies are us. There were two *******, stopped behind the car waited for her to get out, while the door opened they started to make comments that this spot is for. ...... when she got out of the porsche with a big stomach, both the moms faces turned red and they scurried away like roaches.

Sweet ride good luck in what you decide. I hope you keep it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts