SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over 4 years ago, I met a gentleman who had a factory 5 speed V70 T5 just like mine. I told him to call me if he ever decided to sell it. Well, he called me. Unfortunately I don't have the room or the need for need another V70 T5M even though I do really want it. Especially for the price he is asking.

Anyway he doesn't even have the car listed for sale anywhere and I asked him if he would like me to find it a good Volvo enthusiast home. He said he would, so here I am.

The car has approximately 250,000 miles on it. Owned, maintained, and kept stock by this same gentleman for a long time. He's getting older and doesn't need to keep the car. As far as I can tell it's in pretty darn good shape for 250,000 miles. If you are serious and would like to get in touch with the owner, please let me know.

*Edit for clarity. This is not my car. I live in Atlanta, Georgia but the car and its owner live in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Wow. Looks pretty sharp!
Atlanta also, I'm guessing?
edit - DOH! Right in the title...:facepalm:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. Looks pretty sharp!
Atlanta also, I'm guessing?
edit - DOH! Right in the title...:facepalm:
I know, right?! I wish I could buy it, too many cars already though.

I added a location clarification to the post.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Did this one sell?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations! Best of luck with this rare gem!
Thanks. Once it is in hand and I have had a chance to give it a once over, I will head on to the P80 forum for some guidance. I had been looking for a manual wagon for a couple months and this looks to be a clean example albeit with high mileage.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Damnit. Nice buy, man.
Looking forward to the thread.
Get a set of Volans for it.
Thanks. Once it is in hand and I have had a chance to give it a once over, I will head on to the P80 forum for some guidance. I had been looking for a manual wagon for a couple months and this looks to be a clean example albeit with high mileage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Man. Unfortunately the freight carriers were really shady and I had to start over with a new broker yesterday so the car won't be here till next week, but I can wait.

I have been looking at wheels and the Volans look slick. I think the current tires are pretty fresh but once they are up for a change new wheels will be in order.

Damnit. Nice buy, man.
Looking forward to the thread.
Get a set of Volans for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts