SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been hesitating to write this post for several years. After some upgrades and preventative maintenance over the last few years, I've created a car that no longer needs me to tinker with it. I need something to work on, so I'm selling my very clean, always garaged T5. I'm not excited about selling but with this community, I'm hopeful it can go to another enthusiast that can take it into it's "antique" years (only 6 more years!).
I'm the second owner, having acquired it off lease in 2006.

Details:
2002 S60 T5
2.3L HPT
Automatic Trans. w/"Geartronic"
ARD Stage 2 tune
Suspension, intake, braking and exhaust upgrades
Black ext./Light Sand int.
110,324 miles
Never driven below 40 degrees or in rain/snow/salt since 2013

The clearcoat is immaculate but it does have some rubbing blemishes from car cover, few dings from 20 years of life.
Also a poorly repaired blemish on the front bumper with OEM paint, about the size of a matchbook.

Asking $9,300 (PM for GDoc of upgrades and more pictures to understand upgrade details).

Located in Indy.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've added additional pictures of the interior on the shared doc with the performance upgrades.

Worth noting that every chassis mount was replaced in 2020 with new OEM rubber. I had it on the lift for a few weeks and would spend an hour or two per evening under the car, staying busy.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just updating the price for parity. Listed on a car sale website for a bit more than here: $8,900 for Sweedespeed. Message me for document with all photos and interior pics. The interior is extremely clean with low wear.

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Just updating the price for parity. Listed on a car sale website for a bit more than here: $8,900 for Sweedespeed. Message me for document with all photos and interior pics. The interior is extremely clean with low wear.

View attachment 143406
What exhaust is on there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What exhaust is on there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hi Larry- 3” stainless and catless downpipe from the turbo (OBX) that runs into a 2.25” factory resonator that runs to a Borla XR-1 muffler with 4" Borla tip. Nice and calm driving through the neighborhood. With it’s Snabb intake and tune, it can make fun noises under throttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updating Price for Swedespeed to $8,200. I need the space. Will come with all maintenance parts for future use like timing belt kit, oil filters, crush washers, cabin filter etc etc. You get the idea. I've had 16 years to accumulate all the parts that might ever be needed.

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 - 4C Deleted
984 Posts
Care to share the selling price?

Good to see a well sorted and taken care of car go to another set of good hands.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Care to share the selling price?

Good to see a well sorted and taken care of car go to another set of good hands.
I'll let Jesse comment on the final price but I think it was a good deal for him overall. With as clean as it was and the parts that came with it, great value. It went to him within the range that I had been listing it on here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts