Updates in software V2.5
- Improvements to reduce the risk of not being able to open the car with the remote key.
- Care Key support that makes it possible for the owner of the car to limit the maximum speed of the car. More information about Care Key can be found in the owner’s manual.
- A button for removing a paired device is added to the menu for pairing devices.
- Apple CarPlay bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Google Assistant support for SiriusXM added for subscribers to the service in North America.
- FM/DAB radio bug fixes and functional improvements. The last selected radio station will start when vehicle is started again.
- Seat and steering wheel heat can be set to auto on in parking climate.
- Drivetrain optimisation adjustments.
- Note: Information sharing between vehicles is temporarily disabled. This can be enabled in the car’s privacy settings after V2.5 is installed. Read more about Connected Safety in your owner’s manual. Information sharing between vehicles via cloud services is only available in Europe, Canada, and the U.S