SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audi and VW cars have ecu upgrade that have changeable options; like sport, track, and noral that they can change pretty much on the fly. Why arn't there any ones like that for volvo, or are there but they're very obscure. i know the BSR one is capale of reloading it, but still only one program. any news on any being developed?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, but does it have multiple programs? even if it takes 30min like scott said, thta would still be cool. <p>and oh ya, if it did have multipe options, what about one for fuel economy lol

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Re: (T5atl)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Copeland</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION....<p>IPD is working on a softloader</TD></TR></TABLE><p>there is nothing about a softloader with multiple options.<p><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>T5atl</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ya, but does it have multiple programs? even if it takes 30min like scott said, thta would still be cool. <p>and oh ya, if it did have multipe options, what about one for fuel economy lol</TD></TR></TABLE><p>IIRC, its just like the BSR where it will store the stock tune and the upgraded tune. thats a great idea...a fuel economy tune would be awesome for long trips!

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
Re: (phuz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>phuz</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>IIRC, its just like the BSR where it will store the stock tune and the upgraded tune. thats a great idea...a fuel economy tune would be awesome for long trips!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Just put a brick under the gas pedal. But seriously, why buy a turbo car with lots of power if you aren't gonna use it?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ya, but the point i was going for was versatility. i know that power and economy are mutually exclusive. I was also trying to say that the technology is out there for multiple programs, like i said audi and vw has them, so wya has no one made one for volvo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts