SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, i would like to say hello to all of You
I am a new member but long time reader of this forum and based of Your comments and a lot of consideration I placed an order for the Inscription D5. Today was the last day for the dealer to change the specs of one preordered car and I was promised that to get the car until the 15th of October, otherwise the delivery would be next Year April for the new orders.
I ordered the Luminous Sand, what is not a very popular color on this forum but is easy to keep it clean, blond leather with charcoal carpets, pneumatic suspension, 20in wheels, almost fully loaded, only no HUD and Bowers system and based on Your experience, mudflaps and the metal bumper cover.
Price, I think I got an excellent offer what I could not resist..but I do not want to upset the other members who paid the full price with almost no discount.
One thing what I don't like is the tire noise, I think I will change the tires immediately.
My question, what tires would You suggest with the lowest noise level,
In the winter we have snow, would You go for the Allseason tire and what brand.
Thank You

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats! What country are you in and what tires does it come with? I test drove and ordered an inscription with 20" also and in Australia they're coming with Michelin tires which was highlighted to me by the dealer as to how quiet they make the car.

I also just sold my X5 40d M Sport to upgrade to the Volvo - seems like a lot of x5 owners jumping ship from what I read!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts