SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Now on sale $64.95

Works on all 94-2012 turbo's

Introducing the Precision turbo control valve from Snabb. Features the fastest most reliable PLC actuators available. Featuring Viton seals for high temperature operation and long life, Stainless fitting components for corrosive environments, and RPTE adjusted precision for the most accurate TCV available. Anodized aluminum fittings and OE connectors with weather pack water tight connections keep this TCV running strong for miles down the road.

Response time:
Opening .002
Closing .002

Want more info on how TCV's affect tuning? Check out our Blog article here: https://ardideas.3dcartstores.com/Boost-Pressure-Variance_b_3.html

Snabb recommends mounting your TCV in a position that minimizes the length of vacuum line connecting it between the turbo compressor cover and the wastegate actuator. For this reason a mounting bracket is not included. Fits 1994-2012 turbocharged Volvo models.

Also Snabb/ARD tunes have the TCV duty cycle linearization map programmed (hence the RPTE adjustment) to match the response speed of our TCV's. One more reason to trust us with all your Volvo tuning needs.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hmm. No bracket included?

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Oh damn it. :(

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i just got a new oem tcv lol...:(

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Damn I just bought a phuz tcv not to long ago. Would of loved to try this.

Only difference I see so far between the two is the open response time of .006 vs .002

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The main differences:

opening time .002 vs .006
anodized aluminum fittings
longer electrical connector

Also keep in mind that Snabb/ARD tunes have the TCV duty cycle linearization map programmed to match the response speed of our TCV's

thanks!

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the orders. I'll have more in stock by the end of next week. I have a waiting list up on the site for those who would like to use that to reserve theirs.
Cheers, Kristian

·
Registered
30 Posts
75.00 dollars to the UK...???? pretty please, cant weigh much.:D

our country is CRAP for aftermarket P2 volvo parts..

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
You know, a SNABB exhaust might be pretty cool. Just sayin' ;)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts