SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our entire Snabb Performance lineup on our site is 15% off! Time to beat the summer heat by grabbing that intercooler you have always wanted!

How do I get 15% off?
-Simply add the Snabb Performance item you would like to get into your shopping cart and the 15% is automatically applied!

Sale Information
Starts: Now - June 2nd at 11:59PM PST
Where: Snabb Performance Listing

Should you have questions about about the items on sale or product related questions, we can be reached via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-877-878-8646 Monday-Friday 10:30am-5:30pm EST
Online Chat: Monday-Friday 10:30am-5:30pm EST

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
We get it! You're having a promotion. Listing it 20 times is an abuse!
It’s an abuse, how? He’s a vendor with permission to post on the forum. I’m assuming he pays for that privilege which in turn helps pay to keep the forum afloat. And without ViVa pushing their products, we would have almost no aftermarket support whatsoever as there is very little demand for these products as-is. Be glad these companies find it worthwhile to offer anything for our cars, but it requires marketing to make the money needed to do so.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey, I appreciate it! I was waiting for a sale so I can snag some new hoses for my do88 FMIC!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Hey, I appreciate it! I was waiting for a sale so I can snag some new hoses for my do88 FMIC!
That’s the spirit! Thanks Connor and ViVa! We appreciate what you do for the Volvo community!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Nothing for my SPA S60 RD.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts