1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats...

Did you put the emblem on your car?, I am debating if I want to do that or not.
I'm too thinking about it...I guess I won't because I removed all other "stickers" from the back. But, I would like to have it somewhere.
On the dashboard, would that look wierd?

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats...

I'm too thinking about it...I guess I won't because I removed all other "stickers" from the back. But, I would like to have it somewhere.
On the dashboard, would that look wierd?
heck no, I aksed Polestar to send me a few emblems so i could put one on the front, one on the back and one in the cabin and they were like ummm....no. lmao.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
So, "What Matters"?

Sorry, had to ask.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I didn't care for the look of it on my car (Flamenco Red) so i put it on the engine cover
to the right of the "T6" (so it is on the black plastic). Figured that was better then in the glove box.
I kind of doubt it will survive the heat (although it made it through the first two weeks).

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Yes I put the emblem on my car and I really like it because it stands out on Ice White. My brother has Saville Grey RD and we put it on his as well, looks great in my opinion on his car as well; I don't have a picture of his.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Can you have your brother post a pic of his?....I half assed taped my emblem to my car and didn't really like it.
I'll snap a picture and post it up here later; he's not on the forums.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I put the emblem on mine...I'll try to snap a picture in the morning and post it if it hasn't been posted yet...I think it looks great! It stands out enough to let you know there is something different about the car, but not enough that it just overwhelms everything...Nice touch I'd say

·
Registered
4,637 Posts

Not the best picture (weather has been awful the past week), but I'm sure JohnnyBFunk will post up a nice clean picture of his car. Flemenco Red/Vibrant Copper/Ember Black are probably the only colors in which I would be skeptical of putting such a bright shade of Blue on the paint.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
What's the new book about? The one titles "What Matters". A follow-up on that video Volvo/Polestar posted?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hmmmm.....that doesn't look bad!

I wonder how it would look under the AWD...

They actually provide a stencil like thing to line it up in that position so it's even...mine is installed in the same spot. I'm not sure how good it would look under the AWD...too much vertically stacked if you ask me...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Flamenco Red/Vibrant Copper/Ember Black are probably the only colors in which I would be skeptical of putting such a bright shade of Blue on the paint.
Since Ember Black is primarily black I think it looks pretty good there - see attached images. I agree about Vibrant Copper though.

It would be interesting to see a Polestar badge on a Rebel Blue car IMHO

Polestar badge on Ember black - also pretty bad quality since they were taken in the parking garage...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Since Ember Black is primarily black I think it looks pretty good there - see attached images. I agree about Vibrant Copper though.

It would be interesting to see a Polestar badge on a Rebel Blue car IMHO

Polestar badge on Ember black - also pretty bad quality since they were taken in the parking garage...
I have a Polestar badge on both ember black and vibrant copper, and like both. Here's the vibrant copper, on a C30, cell phone camera in the garage....

I had thought the official name for the colour was orange flame, but maybe they're different slightly different colours between the C30 and S60?

·
Registered
97 Posts
They are different colors, but I think the badge looks great on the C30 and would probably look good on any color. It's small enough that it's not overbearing and is a nice touch of styling.

Sorry I didn't post a picture today...I never had a chance to take a good one, but I'll get one up here when I get a chance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for posting a picture of the Saville Grey S60. I've been going back and forth between doing the rear diffuser or the rear skidplate. After seeing your picture I'm sold on the diffuser!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts