SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all my name is Frankie

New to the volvo world, always been a fan of them always thought they had different looking cars and we're always sleepers always wanted an 850r but never wanted to do the swap. So currently I'm searching for an S60r since like forever but they have now fallen within my price range. I'm looking for an 06-07 6mt either dark Grey or black with a sunroof and hopefully with the altacama interior, lol. I know pretty specific so hopefully I can find one.

As for myself not new to performance cars use to own plenty of probes from turboed 1st gens to rx7 to most recently a supercharged 03 tiburon and a 04 srt that I loved specially after I changed the dp and got that awesome turbo spool sound.

So I always did my own work. Till the car I'm driving now 99 cougar with the 3L swap which is really fun but looking to move into the volvo world. Hence why I'm here. Have been reading few threads here and there about the maintainance and all.

So thought I would introduce myself a little bit, excuse for the grammar and punctuation and short description. I'm on my galaxy nexus Soooooooo..... I hope to meet some of you soon.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome and have fun looking for your R. Check out the classifieds and you might find what you're looking for. Let us know your location, might as well update it in your profile.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh... Yeah totally forgot about my location. Thanks for the welcome yes I stay in Socal. Also to be totallyhhonest I've yet to drive in a R so I really don't know how they feel

·
Registered
859 Posts
Oh... Yeah totally forgot about my location. Thanks for the welcome yes I stay in Socal. Also to be totallyhhonest I've yet to drive in a R so I really don't know how they feel
They feel a lot like that hot girl that dresses well and is a freak in the sack... once you get in, you're an addict.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
They feel a lot like that hot girl that dresses well and is a freak in the sack... once you get in, you're an addict.
*Priceless - needs to be marked and quoted!*

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay So I think I found the one i want but it's in New York anybody close to this place called unique motors.
Unique Motor Sports
681 West Jericho Tpke
Huntington, NY 11743

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ahh the 1-gen RX7❤ my first love.... Hopefully later on down the road I can buy another 1 as a project car

·
Registered
322 Posts
Btw, welcome to SS. A lot of people here are very helpful so don't feel stupid when asking a simple question

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Btw, welcome to SS. A lot of people here are very helpful so don't feel stupid when asking a simple question
I can vouch for this, I've been here for just a month and have already asked lots of simple questions and have gotten great answers! :)

Welcome! Good luck on your hunt!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts