SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Small Garage Cleanout, headlights, Tellus wheels, misc interior

Most of this is from a 1999 V70XC. The pics should be clickable for larger versions. I'll keep this main post updated as items are sold. Prices are USD shipped to CONUS unless otherwise noted. If you are outside the CONUS, I will gladly ship at actual cost shipping. We can take a little off the listed prices of items that include shipping and add actual cost shipping if this is the case. I gladly take PayPal.

I have not been very active in the classifieds here at Swedespeed but here is a link to my 100% feedback at eBay since 1999.

SC-816 - SOLD

New struts for the rear hatch on 98-00 V70s - SOLD

Tellus 16X7 Wheels - $75 plus shipping
These fit great on a '98-'00 V70 and with 215/55R16 the speedo is still accurate. Came from a '01+ XC70. Sorry I didn't clean them up, this is straight off of the car, wiped off with a dry rag. Some curb rash. Junkyard find, known to hold air, I had them mounted for a while, one MAY have a wobble or something but I think it was a bad tire. They are all the same color, the lighting just makes them look a little different in the pic.

Misc interior:
The mirror glass is good but the heat does not work - $14 shipped
The grey shifter is the one I removed to upgrade to a redwood woodgrain shifter. The button on the grey one is toast - Free but you pay shipping - About $6 shipped
I don't know the color name of the woodgrain shift handle. It does not match in my car that according to the docs has redwood. The button on this woodgrain shifter is perfect. The trim is black. Wood is not perfect, a small (about 1/8") chip on the L side, near the edge where the "wood" meets the vinyl / rubber and not noticeable when installed. Maybe other minor imperfections but it looks great installed. - $40 shipped
The rear ashtray was removed to fit the woodgrain version so this is just an average quality used part that I don't need. - Free but you pay shipping - About $12 shipped

Visors in two different colors, best I can remember, all lights are good. The 3990 Oak / Arena LH visor may need some Goo Gone for remnants of the warning sticker that is no longer there (the smaller sticker on the side not pictured) - $25 each shipped

Center console redwood woodgrain, I think all mounting tabs are good but some cracking and delimination at the curve (pictured below). Not above average but better than some I have seen - $17 plus shipping

Parking brake parts leftover from a cable replacement job. These are new parts that I just didn't need. - Make offer
2 6806578 Grommet
2 983653 Clamp
2 947115 O-Ring
2 9173602 Retaining spring / catch spring

I also have a set of standard fluted glass headlights and turn signals for P80 70 series wagon or sedan, complete with good lamps. Make offer.

All items shipping from Montana.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wheels have been traded away. They are gone.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Change of plans, trade didn't work out. Wheels still available.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumpity bump bump

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know you want this stuff!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Updated prices in post #1 and replied to PMs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rear hatch struts are sold. I have replied to all PMs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Radio is sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts