1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
90 Posts
How much work is involved in doing that? There's a wagon like that at the MN C&C. I saw it with the the hood down and started to walk away. When it was behind me it started up and I figured it was some classic car or truck that was there but when I turned around I saw it was the old Volvo station wagon. I was shocked and amazed. Would be fun to have one. Its like the perfect sleeper car almost like that Volvo Amazon that takes down a Ferrari 458.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the car is a kick. It turns a lot of heads when it fires up. Just finished the suspension, everything replaced and upgraded, way more fun to drive now.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
A lot of work went into that car and it's far from "done". It's pretty tight now, after all the work on it. A long way to go yet. I should post up another video of the V50 doing a four wheel burn out, lol.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Haha sweet, Madden just living the dream.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, "little" boys gotta have their toys.

·
Registered
915 Posts
A lot of work went into that car and it's far from "done". It's pretty tight now, after all the work on it. A long way to go yet. I should post up another video of the V50 doing a four wheel burn out, lol.
Ummm...yes, you should! haha

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Big block or go home, lol. I wish i still had my 244 :( i would have loved to have shoved a 383 or 440 Mopar in there...but i'm sure the 340 (6-Pak?)would be more realistic.

F'n sick, Chris. Love that car and what you've done to it. Sounds and looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks man. It had good bones but looked and handled like a junker. Dented, gray primer, ripped interior, etc. I painted it back to original tomato red, traded the Virgos for an interior out of a wrecked 92(looks perfect), all bushings replaced, struts, strut mounts, shocks, sways, front and rear, tie rods, etc, everything was done. The electric fuelpump just died, I'll replace that Monday, a lot left to do. Upgraded front brakes, Rx7 aluminum calipers and 740 turbo rotors in the trunk awating install. Aluminum heads are sitting in my shop waiting install. Too little time.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll post an action video of V50 next week or so, I need to find a deserted place and have a buddy drive the 242 GLT V8 while I drive the V50, side by side, that would be cool, the V50 will easily win.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Dibs on driving the V50 ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
When i saw the title, i immediatly thought someone has put a V8 in a S40/V50 o_O Thank God thats not the case.

But very sweet indeed :D

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Light at the End of the Tunnel

The 240 needs the rear suspension tweaked to even up the Loading or a Posi Rear .

A V8 could be done on a V50 , but the Tunnel welding would really - tear up the Interior . ( No Tunnel )

:pic:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts