SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking I am low on power steering fluid, any other possibilities?<p><br>02 s60 t5 108k

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Low on fluid <p>when was it changed last ?

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Chilled Man)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Chilled Man</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Low on fluid <p>when was it changed last ? </TD></TR></TABLE><br>Dont know off the top of my head - will have to pull the paper work.<p>Turkey baster time?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: (Bender)

There is a thread where in here on a cheap quick DIY for this, I did it using a turkey baster to extract the old fluid out and then replaced with new fluid..... took like ten minutes.....

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes, i believe that your right and slightly low on p/s fluid. Often the suction hose from the reservoir to the pump leaks. The hose swells from being covered in fluid and needs to be replaced. It should take a first timer about 15-20 mins tops.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had this a few months ago. Had to get the hose replaced under warranty as it was leaking fluid. They then topped off the fluids and I've never had the problem since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts