1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
15,209 Posts
Beautiful craftsmanship and great work as always!

How's TN been treating you? Maybe now you should join us at the Tail of the Dragon this fall. :D

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Not Bad - just Busy with this Home ..

Beautiful craftsmanship and great work as always!

How's TN been treating you? Maybe now you should join us at the Tail of the Dragon this fall. :D
Have to make the Place Very Usable & Livable - Now around 20-23K Later starting to see Light .. thru .. the Woods ..

Hey You didn't stop In _ I would of Gladly Drove - Your Car . . even added Fuel .. :D

My V50 has been taking a long Winters Sleep .. which Turned into a Summer Vacation .. Starting to think it took Rip Van-winkle . . .
Had to Trickle Charge the Battery . . . ( That has Never happened Before ) . .

The Flash Floods & 4 Day Heavy Rains @ Thanks Given - Blew Up the Holidays ..
About to Knock the Guy on the Hill Down into the Valley .. Upper Road is NOT Draining Properly along the Roads Ditch , Well see the Video's . .

To MUCH WATER !

3K into the basement Later - that will never happen again . . the High Ground was So Soaked it was like walking in a Huge Sponge .
Had to Go see the Highway Dept. and all that good Stuff ..

https://youtu.be/NOl_nBj8x-A

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I say to Much Water !

I Guess it's a Rain garden - during Dry Times - 4 Days Heavy Rain - made a small lake down hill from Us the stream in the Video was running like that for 3 days .

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This kind of Work takes a long time .
Kathy Dipped & Soaked all the shakes 110 % as , She even made sure the Edges were done and the Bottoms got
Brushed Twice after the Dipping process .. 11- 12 Gallons approx as I lost Count . ( Due to the Extra Oils We added to the over all Mix )
Toque Oil , Linseed , Pentrol oil , and ( Lemon Oil & Danish Oil ) to Help it Saturate . .

Time well Invested as it will Last & Last & Last ..

[URL="http://s261.photobucket.com/user/EngTech1/media/Gates%20Custom%20-%20Hardwood%20%20Trim%20%20etc/Hampton.jpg.html"]

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
All the Before and After Shots - Progression Photo's - Not always 100% in Order .. etc.

Time Lines : I'm going to try Numbering - only - Place or Add Titles after they Up for Use .

Then there's the Back Up on Storage . ( Any Input ) ON Organizational or Storage ..

I Like to Keep the Large Ones in their Original Position etc. with out Flipping - Until I see a Quality Print ..

Haven't even located a Quality Printer - here n TN ?

I'm looking at - CoolPix P900 : anyone use one ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts