SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SKI-R For Sale Thread - P80(first gen)/P2R misc.

Off a '98R:

Headlight wiper motors (no arms/blades) - $40/side

[URL="[/URL]

SAS pump (working fine, just deleting) - $100

All prices include shipping within North America and I can discount a bit for stuff staying in Canada, although not a lot since shipping here is ridiculous! Feel free to PM reasonable offers on stuff. I'll get pics up tomorrow (I think).

More to come and I'll keep this post updated as things are pending/sold/added.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Is this in canadian dollars or real money?

·
Registered
572 Posts
yea i want some detailed pics of the cf tb cover and engine cover and to confirm no cracks or yellowing etc. and consider em sold basically

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i want some detailed pics of the cf tb cover and engine cover and to confirm no cracks or yellowing etc. and consider em sold basically
Greg - I wouldn't have thought to even look for cracking (still on the car), but it's there! Pics coming right up, but suspect your interest is gone. Price to be modified as 'open to offers'. Sorry.

·
Registered
370 Posts
25 bucks for the cf engine cover?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Received, and just waiting on PP to show up in my account - thanks.

AND that's going to be awhile, since I gave you the wrong account info. PM'd, but have no idea what the 'undo' is for funds sent to a @paypal.com address.

My wife is right - sometimes I am an idiot!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Lol, Canadians.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Received, and just waiting on PP to show up in my account - thanks.

AND that's going to be awhile, since I gave you the wrong account info. PM'd, but have no idea what the 'undo' is for funds sent to a @paypal.com address.

My wife is right - sometimes I am an idiot!
Nope,
Actually seeing your email domain, I thought you're an employee of Paypal. lol

Anyway thanks man. ;)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Send you a PM. How many miles on the full set of R calipers?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Replied to PM Kevin.

For anyone else considering the calipers..... 160k kms(~100k miles). Got them as part of a deal I made for an engine, tranny, angle gear etc - consequently, I've never driven these. They look fine, no obvious leaks, lots of brake dust and grime.

The other rear set are off the '04 I bought. 130k kms of neglect. Inner is seized on the one, the other is 100%.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Koni Yellow album here:

http://imgur.com/a/R2p8b#0

Koni paint sucks - these have seen a single two month period of Canadian winter use and the paint might as well have been watercolor for all the adhesion that it's demonstrating! pending

AND images for the full R Caliper set can be found here:

http://imgur.com/a/k4Ikw#0

They'll clean up nicely, faces were quickly doused with Brake Cleen, then wiped for the pics, that's it - they're not 100%, but pretty decent I think.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Yo skillet - Can I get a pic of the carbon fiber oil cap? Also, what's the best price you can do on that TB cover, shipped to 20634?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts