SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister's house burnt down last evening down in Martinsville, IN. My sister, her husband and both nieces made it out of the house with only the clothes they were wearing.<br> <br>If anyone is doing spring cleanling and has household items they'd like to get rid of, please consider contacting me. If its in a house, they need it. <br> <br>My sister has been through some pretty rough times and made some bad decisions along the way. She has been doing an outstanding job of turning her life around and putting it back together in a positive way. This definitely wasn't deserved.<br> <br>I don't mean to be on here sounding like a begger and I apologize if it seems that way.<br> <br>Thanks in advance for the consideration.<br> <br>Matt Spurlock

·
Registered
200 Posts
Re: Sister's house burnt down - She lost everything (OilAnalyst)

Matt, <p>I am in the process of cleaning out my mother's house (1 1/2 hour north - Marion, IN). The problem is that the doorways are blocked with magazines, newspapers and just plain ole clutter. I may be able to offer a few things -- like kitchen table and chairs, lamps, and small appliances -- later this summer. <p>Also, as I will be moving her furniture into my home here in Fishers, I will be giving away some of mine. I'll keep your sister in mind. <p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts