SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like more than 50% of the time not all Sirius stations load. Doesn't seem to be the same ones every time. Suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
I brought this up some time ago after taking delivery in May. Some others have also been experiencing it. I was told by a Volvo employee in Sweden that this issue has been found and will be addressed during the November update that is coming.

I'm glad they found the problem BUT it is frustrating in the meantime especially for someone who has been having this happen since May and by the time the fix comes my 6 free months of XM will be up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I brought this up some time ago after taking delivery in May. Some others have also been experiencing it. I was told by a Volvo employee in Sweden that this issue has been found and will be addressed during the November update that is coming.

I'm glad they found the problem BUT it is frustrating in the meantime especially for someone who has been having this happen since May and by the time the fix comes my 6 free months of XM will be up.

Mine seem to be half the stations I listen to and from day one. If I drive by an awning over a gas station, it could be 10 feet away and my signal fades for a second or two even though I am not under the awning.
I am not under it so I am thinking they need to fix it as stated and then reimburse or extend our subscription a few more months.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Have the same problem. Sat is not very good. Half the time half the channels are greyed out, and beyond that, the reception is terrible compared to even the little aftermarket radios you can put in your car - my goes out so easily any under bridge, near any trees or hills, etc.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mine went out for a second after going over a little bump!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I have had the greyed out channels occasionally recently. More common is that it now randomly is on a different favorite station every time I turn on the car, not the station I was on when I turned it off. That varies between XM and FM channels. Also occasionally it will say it's on one station while playing the audio from a totally different station.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts