SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Sirius: factory-installed in all 2007's except XC90?

586 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Needsdecaf 
#1 ·
You gotta be kidding me...

Starting with the 2007 model year, Volvo plans to offer factory installed SIRIUS on the following vehicle lines:

* Volvo S40
* Volvo V50
* Volvo C70
* All-New Volvo S80

Each Volvo S40, V50, and C70 vehicle factory equipped with SIRIUS Satellite Radio (MSRP $295) will include a six-month subscription.

The All-New Volvo S80, available later in model year 2007, will also offer a factory equipped SIRIUS radio with a six-month subscription. Packaging and pricing information will be announced at a later date.

> OK, just what is so hard about this?

#2 ·
Re: Sirius: factory-installed in all 2007's except XC90? (rfkuehn)

Quote, originally posted by rfkuehn »
You gotta be kidding me...

Starting with the 2007 model year, Volvo plans to offer factory installed SIRIUS on the following vehicle lines:

* Volvo S40
* Volvo V50
* Volvo C70
* All-New Volvo S80

Each Volvo S40, V50, and C70 vehicle factory equipped with SIRIUS Satellite Radio (MSRP $295) will include a six-month subscription.

The All-New Volvo S80, available later in model year 2007, will also offer a factory equipped SIRIUS radio with a six-month subscription. Packaging and pricing information will be announced at a later date.

> OK, just what is so hard about this?

My friend has the factory Sirius in his '05 S60. The interface sucks, and it's expensive. I'd rather buy a nice receiver and a USA spec adaptor. Plus you can get XM if that floats your boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.