SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all S60 owners in Singapore. This chat room is for you to discuss and exchange ideas and concerns about your S60s bought here in Singapore.

Haven't you all been rather disappointed with your OMVs? Especially those that collected your cars before CNY. The difference in the OMVs from December (cas registered with LTA for demonstration/test-drive puposes) have S$3-4000 more in their OMVs. I was told that the exchange rates had an effect on this by the sales staff. Don't believe that and instead suspect that the cars come without some parts and/or accessories that came with the demonstration cars.

Any comments?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, like MakWok said, the only thing that seems to be different that can be seen is the grocery bag holders in the boot. However, I understand they only cost $300 as an added option. What I am more concerned about is within the car and thus unnoticeable from the outside. I am still trying to figure out what the differences might be. The problem is if you go by the brochure (the one page colour sheet), it tells you very little. I have been told that several people have made complains to SM, especially since they had a comparison chart in the showroom showing the S60 T5's OMV to be $49,000, which was way above the competition. You will notice that that has been removed.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No complaints on my car. In fact, I found it extremely silent for a high-pressure turbo. The only vibration I feel is on the steering wheel when the car is coming to a complete halt.

I have a funny feeling that the STC was originally intended as a standard item and that is why the demo cars registered in Dec had a 3-4K higher OMV.

I think we should be asking more questions. MakWok, what's your OMV by the way?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.