SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Is it true, makwok2000? Why is it so that the STC is not on the T5! You should actually ask for it. I am currently driving the Passat. Though it's not a fast car. But I can have the wheel spinning on the wet road very dangerous when not careful, not to mention T5. By the way I've test drive the T5 very tempting car indeed. But wondering why there is a strong vibration sound from the car. The sales person told me that it comes from the exhaust. How true is that?

· Registered
24 Posts
Hi,
Speed280 n Makwok2000, how much did you pay for the car?
Makwok2000, I have to agree wif wat u say. Damyeu tis is for u, juz some comments:
In local during peak hours overtaking(lane change) is a must in order to be early to the destination. Remember you have abt 250 horses on your right foot any excess pressure apply to the pedal will cause your tyre to spin. I had a couple of frightening but now numb experiences. Once at the left filter lane from MSquare joining ECP toward Changi oncoming cars from beach rd are always fast. So to be fast I moved with speed n wheels starts spinning. Sadly have to react to the situtaion.
Take Care!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.